What color braces should I get?

is there a color you think will suit me...i'm 15, I have dark brown hair (straight at the top, wavy in the middle and curly at the tip... weird I know) , pale skin and brown eyes. also is there any color to make teeth whiter (except black)?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I have braces, and I always get silver bands on top and then whatever color on bottom. I've had hot pink and teal. I like the teal the best. Stay away from yellow/orange because they will make your teeth look yellow. Also stay away from white/clear because they will stain.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Admitting you are younger than 16 tends to result in your account getting removed.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i usually get light blue or torquoise or dark blue they make my teeth look whiter and the braces are less noticeable with the light bluish colors. never get black red or yellow or orange worst colors to get...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yellow...that way your teeth won't look yellow...they may even look white compared to the color. Not saying that they look yellow...just saying it makes sense. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue would go with your hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot pink ! ;) I have a classmate who's wearing pink braces and it's really cool ! she has pale skin also :)

1|0
    0|0
  • light/hot pink or turquoise :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say blue or light pink :) or clear if you don't want them to be noticeable :D

0|0
    0|0
  • get clear ones. don't draw any more attention to your teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • silver.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot pink !

0|0
    0|0