Eye color really that important?

So I go to a 'high end' private school and have noticed that the 'popular kids' all have either blue, green or Hazel eyes. Almost the whole school has those eye colors or a really really dark brown almost black. I thought it was just a coincidence that the people with the most colorful eyes where popular, but then they came up to me and started complimenting my eyes and practically begging me to join their, what I like to call mafia. Seriously every single one of them has either blue, green or grey eyes. Is it seriously that important?

Oh they openly say that it's important, but I was wondering if it's the same elsewhere

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Honestly I don't usually notice the color of the eyes, more of the shape.

What Guys Said 2

• There is nothing to do with eye color lol if you're best of something you're gonna be popular :) Like I am best of Chess.

• not really, I think just about any eyes are beautiful especially if the girl is

What Girls Said 6

• uhhh... no?

• No, it's not important. I don't care about people's eye color.

And I don't understand why is so important to have blue, green or hazel eyes.

• No. It doesn't.

• My school is more on looks not just eye color but usually the guys have eye colors other than dark brown but the girls have a variety

• not really

• Thanks life