Is it intimidating if a girl dresses nicely?

is it intimidating if a girl wears nice clothes... like a nice dress with the whole matching earrings/shoes? are you less likely to go up to her and hit on her?

• Yes it's intimidating
  • No, it's not intimidating
  • Other: explanation please!

Most Helpful Guy

• depends what you mean by "dress nicely"

like brand names etc.? if she wears all the designer sh*t then yea I think stuck up and materialistic... and if she looks really good I assume she's already taken or wouldn't want me so yup

• No, I don't mean designer stuff, I just mean like dressy... like nice dress, heels, or nice pants and a cardigan or something. like business casual kind of?

• then not really unless she's really good looking

• ah that's cool lol

What Guys Said 3

• how nice? Like "fashion nice" that's really just the top line skank outfit or like... business dress nicely or even full on dress/dance nice? Cause the first I don't care for. The business one can be hot :P and the full dress is nice.

• haha like fashion nice? or business nice I guess? I guess I see them as the same haha.

• lol, they aren't the same thing at all. no one in the fashion industry (from the sh*t I've seen) would last long in the business world if they wore what they wore.

• haha yeah good point

• not necessarily, but girls that always flaunt the way they look are a little "intimidating" in the sense that many guys consider them out of their league. It's hard to talk to girls like that at times

• ah, gotcha. lol that's funny. I never really thought of it that way. it makes me want to wear things that won't make me look intimidating ha. I don't mean that in a bad way!

• No but it's intimidating if she's richer than me

• really? how come?

• I find it hard to fulfill her appetite

• ah, gotcha.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think its the way they dress I think its more of the vibe they give and if they look mean or sweet. I guess maybe a guy would get intimidated by a girl who carrys herself very well. but it doesn't really happen...

• ah gotcha. yeah, that makes sense.