Ever notice how blonds seem to almost always end up with brunettes?

now I'm not sayin that all blondes go for brunettes but, I've noticed that the majority of the blondes I know are married, dating, or have dated brunettes. I myself tend to go for that color on guys too lol just wondering what's up with that :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I am brunette and I think I have always been popular with blond guys or light brow hair...I used to liked blondes more but now I prefer the light brow hair dudes or dark blondes...But I always wanted to marry a redhair lol but never met an interesting redhair lol

• I love how you go from brown and blondes to light brown and dark blondes and then randomly throw in a red head lol :)

• Lol yeah I just don't like guys that could be my brother and have the same hair color as I have...Not that I never did lol... I don't think they are particular attracted by me either...Go figure, I guess opposites attract...but when I see a blond guy with a blond girl I always think its his sis lol... Sorry about the grammar, I am not native speaker

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I love guys with brown hair :) My current boyfriend has brown hair, actually all my bf's have had brown hair. Brown hair is very common though, it may be a coincidence.

• I don't think its that much of an abnormal thing. I think brunette guys just tend to be more attractive.

• i don't knoww it depends on how they look and their personality and stuff. I'm brunette and the guy I think is hottest right now is this blond guy

• I don't know but I'm the same way, I love guys with brown hair haha[=