Would you have a hard time dating a girl who is hot, who looks like this?

link

This girl I'm talking to right now looks like her and its really intimidating. I've never really dated a hot girl. Is it hard dating someone that good looking or am I overreactinig?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• na I'm not into semi-barbie dolls or barbie dolls at all...

• I didn't know you're gay.

• No. I just don't like blondes that are tanned up and cake up on the makeup.. no offense to you or anything its just not what I'm attracted to

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• shes not that pretty iv seen way prettier no offense

• I'm not into dumb blondes who are just another pretty face. Maybe if she was intelligent and wasn't caked up with make-up, hmm...

What Guys Said 7

• Besides the fact that you'll have to get used to get having a lot of male attention, you'll be fine. Just don't put her up above you. She went out with you for a reason - act like it.

• "...get used to HER having a lot of male attention,..." **

• I'd coil up into a little ball and have a nervous breakdown.

• I would date her. She probably wouldn't date me.

• Yeah,I'd probably wouldn't know what to say or do and all those other guys staring at her and stuff. Also some people asking how a person like you could get a girl like that. Sounds like a lot of sh*t to deal with.

• I have been in that situation before! My girl looked a little like Mila Kunis, totally awesome right. Yeah it can be intimidating at first until you know her better. My biggest concern was being able to give her a good first kiss and see her smile which I was able to do, then after that I got less intimdated and just enjoyed our time we shared together!

• Yes because she looks like just another pretty face. All show. No personality. Not my type anyway.

• yeah. well. she's hot no doubt about that, but if she wants to date you, she wants to date you and remember- she wants you.