Would you have a hard time dating a girl who is hot, who looks like this?

link

This girl I'm talking to right now looks like her and its really intimidating. I've never really dated a hot girl. Is it hard dating someone that good looking or am I overreactinig?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• na I'm not into semi-barbie dolls or barbie dolls at all...

6|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know you're gay.

• No. I just don't like blondes that are tanned up and cake up on the makeup.. no offense to you or anything its just not what I'm attracted to

What Girls Said 2

• shes not that pretty iv seen way prettier no offense

2|0
    2|2
  • I'm not into dumb blondes who are just another pretty face. Maybe if she was intelligent and wasn't caked up with make-up, hmm...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Besides the fact that you'll have to get used to get having a lot of male attention, you'll be fine. Just don't put her up above you. She went out with you for a reason - act like it.

1|0
    0|0
    • "...get used to HER having a lot of male attention,..." **

• I'd coil up into a little ball and have a nervous breakdown.

3|1
    0|0
  • I would date her. She probably wouldn't date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah,I'd probably wouldn't know what to say or do and all those other guys staring at her and stuff. Also some people asking how a person like you could get a girl like that. Sounds like a lot of sh*t to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been in that situation before! My girl looked a little like Mila Kunis, totally awesome right. Yeah it can be intimidating at first until you know her better. My biggest concern was being able to give her a good first kiss and see her smile which I was able to do, then after that I got less intimdated and just enjoyed our time we shared together!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because she looks like just another pretty face. All show. No personality. Not my type anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah. well. she's hot no doubt about that, but if she wants to date you, she wants to date you and remember- she wants you.

1|0
    0|0