How many pairs of underwear do you own?

Female friend of mine asked and I agreed: how many pairs of underwear do you own and how many types? colors? styles?

Updates:
Thanx for the responses! I probably am a perv...but a female friend actually did appproach me to post this..she had already asked her two questions and I had only asked one! Hope everyone has a GREAT Weekend! <3
OK my female friend & discussed it...and runner-up was christian2724...but DebiPie gets BA by consensus...

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so weird about undies. I have like a billion. It's like a "collection," you know?

You men have it good, pretty much 1 style, find a comfy kind, stick with it.

Not us gals. We have to have 1 style for loose pants, 1 for tight pants, another for shorts, dresses, etc.

Then, we have to talk about fabric. Silk, satin, cotton.

Colour...

Then, you got your "special" collection...oh yeah...you know what I'm talking about.

So, yeah, about a billion pair.

BTW, I heard on the Today Show that women 50 & over aren't suppose to use the word "panties" anymore...?

PANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIESPANTIES PANTIES PANTIES ;D

1|1
    0|0
    • Giggle... Are you OCD Debi?

• Show All
    • @Mr Solo Dolo: yes sir. Why?

• Thanks for the B.A...OCD? What makes you think that? I just like clothes. hahahaha

Don't even ask about my nighties "system"...oh, yes, I said it, "system" :D

What Girls Said 12

• 50+ I like pretty panties =). I have all colors. The styles are mostly boyshorts or bikini but I have some off all types.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh, heaps. 30+.

Lots of black, but I have all colors. All styles. All types. Different materials.

I like underwear :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 20-25, but only about 10 that I actually wear. The others aren't very comfortable. I wear boyshorts the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • SO MANY ><

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 one for every day of the week. With the days on them

In case I get confused :D

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot...more than 30...

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 to 40 I'd say. I own every style you can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say I have thousands a lot lingrire I wear a lot of Victoria Secret thongs and loingirie and regular undewear when I have my period

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many..

types: all

colors: all

styles: all

I love shopping. (:

have a great weekend too.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25+, I started collecting pretty one's and am throwing out the ones I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 35...some I didn't use it anymore but just keep them in my closet.I have various color such as black,pink,green,blue,red,yellow and peach.About the pattern,some are leopard,fruits and flowers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own over 33 so far and that is not including the dirty ones - 1 thong, 1 g-string and the rest are hipsters, cheekies, and boy shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• around 15, all dark colors. white underwear is disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • i own 7 pairs, I don't wear underwear, only when I got to the gym so I don't have my **** flopping around you know

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome :)

• Show All
    • I caught my d*** in my zipper once...NEVER AGAIN...):

• Working out naked feels weird.

• At least 20.

I like earth tones. Mostly black and blue. Some green, gray, red, and patterns. I may have one in white.

Mostly boxer-briefs. Although I probably have a pair of briefs in there somewhere. A handful of boxers. One silk :P And a handful of thong-ish ones when I'm feeling gay or my boys need some support.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 all differant color underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never counted but I think over 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it's over a weeks worth because it takes me longer than that to have to do laundry. lol I'd guess 10-14.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly boxers-some boxer briefs- I would say I own about 50 to 70 pairs of underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • you too man

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanx! Sh*t! where do you store all your underwear?

• in my extra bedroom with tons of my other clothes

• 365. Month and day.

0|0
    0|0