I'm like the most unattractive person ever.

No seriously, I want to shoot myself In the face. Just thought I'd let you all know. My day was sh*t, how was yours?

No, seriously guys I'm just having a really bad day haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• My day is going good so far but this quote helps me. It talks about how people cannot act in a certain away and we cannot control how they act but the important thing is to react to the situation in a mature and respectful fashion. That way we will always end up happy :)

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company a church a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you we are in charge of our Attitudes." -Charles Swindol

What Guys Said 14

• my day was meh, and you're much prettier than I am.

• (Looking at your picture) OK. Lets fake that you are ugly.

If you wanna be happy

For the rest of your life,

Never make a pretty woman your wife,

So from my personal point of view,

Get an ugly girl to marry you.

Jimmy Soul.

You win either way.

• You are a beautifull young lady. I had a wonderfull day. Any day above ground is a blessing. I work in a hospital and see a lot of sick people. You have so much potential.. You can do any thing you set your mind to. please just remember-dont seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I will say a prayer for you that things will start looking up for you.

• Prepare to get down voted.

• your a true beauty. My only beauty lies in the fact that I have lived long enough not to really care what others think of me. Life is to short -

• I will pray for you, too. When you are down at your lowest point, you finally understand that you are not in control. This is where you need to accept the infinite love of Jesus Christ. He will never fail you... sometimes the hardships we experience in life are His way of getting our attention and moving us toward a relationship with Him. I truly hope and pray you find that relationship.

• so when year day goes bad you start planning too shoot yrslf ...

btw how can you be the ugliest ... I have tht title for the last 2years

• So YOU'RE the one who stole my title! Dang, you must be ugly! I carried pork chops around for three years and the family dog still wouldn't play with me.

• You're prettier than a lot of girls I've seen...

• "unattractive"... you're joking right?... you must be joking right now because judging from your pic you have to be one the most attractive girls I've seen.

People are constantly trying to make themselves feel better about, well themselves, so whoever said that to you was just having a crappy day and wanted you to join in with them. No worries ^_^ you look great and you should feel great, don't let what other people say get to you.

• my day was a mix of delightful, pleasant, stimulating,and...WTFWORSTDAYEVER-FML! ...long day

• Mine was quite pleasant

• I'm great... Hope tomorrow is better for you

• 1) Well..today is FRIDAY! =D

2) Limited in the amount of attention I can give you because of your age

3) I see nothing wrong with your looks eve if blondes aren't usualy my first preference

4) OK..if you WERE a couple of years older and my circumstances were different...I would certainly not kick you out of bed...unless you talked too much.. (:

• Theres nothing wrong with you, your actualy pretty cute. Stop feeling bad about yourself.

• your not ugly. your really hot

• try being 42 years old and still a virgin! try decades of cold shoulders, brush offs and rejections from women

• I told you you were sexy. Remember?

What Girls Said 5

• yup,you're ugly. my day has only just begun,but I ate pancakes and called a cute girl ugly cause she's either a troll or an attention whore-awesome so far

• its been my typical terrible Thursday. got out of class at 11 and haven't been productive since :P I got to pet this puppy though, he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo old and soooooooooo fat and fluffy x_________________________x I wanted to steal it :D

this should cheer you up a bit (if you like dogs haha) link

• :( you aren't ugly :o

My day was OK :P a group of 11 year olds chased me round school with string o.o

• lol. allllrighty then. how many times have you asked this question?

• I have a lot of sh*tty days, so probably about 200? Just a rough estimate. Feel free to count for me.

• iiiinteresting.

• Kind of sad that my friend is a druggie