Guys, what don't you like about how girls dress or don't understand about how they dress?

Like a guy the other day said that he didn't like it when girls tied jackets around their waist which I would have never thought of

Most Helpful Guy

• A) Uggs.

B) fashions in general that look horrible. Some look good, some don't, girls worry more about what's in and ignore whether it looks good.

C) because of the above, they buy massive amounts of garbage clothing.

D) (men do this too) wearing clothes that don't fit because they are unhappy with their shape. For women, it can be either squeezing into clothes too small or going the other way and wearing super loose clothes to 'hide' in or so it doesn't look tight. Everyone looks best in clothes that fit well. If your clothes fit you, you fit the clothes - so YOU look the right size.

What Guys Said 3

• That is cheesy (jacket tied around the waist). I understand most style and dress of a woman if not everything including what undergarments should be worn with different outfits.

• Don't care about much except when they dress like guys or show too much skin

• Uggs boots and those stupid high cut shorts they wear the ride over their belly buttons.

What Girls Said 2

• Hahah I haven't tied a jacket around my waist since I was like 10 but that's dumb why a guy would care that much I mean gotta put it somewhere...

• lol I know I haven't done that in forever either but it beats carrying it everywhere

• Why do they dress so provactively? Do they dress to impress guys?

P.S. Ofcourse some girls, not all.