Girls, If I was to walk by and look at you straight in the face and smile, you would?

and think you're cute. And so, I look you str8 in the eyes and smile. And say you think I was attractive...how would you react? How would you react if you thought I wasn't attractive?

• Attractive:Smile and look down while keep smiling. Unattractive:Give him a str8 face.
  • Attractive:Say something flirty to him. Unattractuve:Turn and walk away
  • Attractive:not say anything Unattractive: not say anything
  • Just want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• And say you think I was attractive...how would you react? Indulge you if I'm looking to replace one of the guys I'm multi-dating

How would you react if you thought I wasn't attractive? Ignore you

• If I knew you were multi-dating guys, itll probably be over after a night hun.

• lmfao at cutie

• lol

What Girls Said 9

• Either way, I would make eye contact and smile back. That's just my natural reaction to people who make eye contact with me, lol. I might also say hello. But if it was just in passing, I probably wouldn't stop to actually start a conversation. There are situations where I might though, like if it took place where we were both going into the same place or something, like a coffee shop or a store.

• But what if you are attracted to the guy?

• Same thing. I'm just more likely to try to talk to him if I think he's cute. I'm a horrible flirt, I don't really do it because I suck at it.

• My behavior around a STRANGER I find attractive isn't going to differ much from my behavior around anyone else. There really wouldn't be too many outward signs, except maybe more smiling. It's when I get to know someone I like that my behavior starts to change, because we know each other better.

• Whether or not you were attractive, it'd be flattering. I probably wouldn't smile back because by the time I realize you were smiling at me I'd be too shy/surprised to do anything and you'll have passed.

• so I guess the guy would HAVE to approach you. What if it wasn't in a situation where we're walking past each other. Like we're sitting somewhere and I did that?

• good to know! I wish more guys were like you haha!

• haha see I wouldve approached you like "hey gorgeous, looking for someone?" :p

• 1 - stop spelling straight "str8"

2 - it doesn't matter who smiles at me: male/female, attractive/unattractive; I'm friendly so I'll smile back

• So, your telling me if I looked STR8 at you, and while looking STR8 at you I smiled, you would look STR8 back at me, and STR8 up do nothing? :p

• So...didnt say I would stop you lmao

• I'd have the same reaction for both. I'd give them a quick smile and divert my eyes.

no, I'm not super altruistic. if I were interested, I'd probably kick myself about it later about both. more so for the attractive guy, but both because of how shy and nervous I get. I get kinda panicky when I have attention on me.

i'll make a great lawyer :S

• So you won't show attraction unless he approaches you?

• Yeah, probably. But I'm shy, so it's kinda disabling :S

• I don't like eye contact, so I'd probably give a little awkward smile then look away, no matter what they look like haha.

• I'd smile back...u get a warm feeling when someone smiles at you (genuine smile)!

• Attractive or not attractive I would narrow my eyebrows but still smile. Confuzzled and look behind my shoulders and embarrass us both! Then awkward... From there.

• smile back and keep walking

• Ignore

What Guys Said 1

• i don't smile. I watch...