What if guys STOP looking at girls all of a sudden?

What if guys STOP looking at girls all of a sudden?

how would you girls feel if they stopped checking you out on streets,malls,clubs.

Would you girls get more desperate for attention?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• What if guys STOP looking at girls all of a sudden? Some girls who need male attention for validation would either get desperate or use gay/bi women to get their attention seeking quota filled

how would you girls feel if they stopped checking you out on streets,malls,clubs? That would be miracle :)

Would you girls get more desperate for attention? Nope I don't base my life on male attention. There are plenty of other girls who do though so they'll get more desperate. Some girls would just get attention from other sources through competition/comparing themselves or gay/bi women.

0|2
    0|2
    • "gay/bi women to get their attention seeking quota filled"

God! lol, I've known women who do that. So pathetic imho. lol

• So pathetic imho.

^ attention seeking in itself is pathetic. Doesn't matter whether it's from males or gay/bi women.

• I knew all women were bisexual:)

What Girls Said 6

• That is why man made x toys

1|1
    0|1
  • meh :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I hate to be the center of attention. If is just one guy, and I like him or am attracted to him, I feel good, but more that one makes me unconfortable :S so I don't know, I think I'd be alright XD

0|0
    0|1
  • Id start to hit on guys

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess id be lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • No id get insecure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If guys stopped looking at girls all of a sudden they'd keep their eyes on the road and there would be fewere traffic accidents.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes dude.Agreed with you,Happens to me all the time I am driving-iWOULD see a HOT chick and the next thing I know I just saved my ass from crashing into the car in front of me

• The world would end

0|2
    0|0
  • dude that would never happen, because I would go crazy if I couldn't look at another girl. I would rather die then go without looking at another girl

0|1
    0|1
  • Most def, lol

0|0
    0|1