Do you find yourself attractive or not?!

some people will admit they think they are 'hot...but what do you think of yourself?

Normally people say they don't find themselves attractive but I'm wondering whether they do that to not make themselves seem big-headed.

With the anon option available can we answer truthfully?!

• Yes, I do ..I'm hot as hell lol ;)
    66% (19)21% (4)48% (23)Vote
  • No, I dont
    34% (10)79% (15)52% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm slightly above average. Like a 6. I'd like to be a 7 though. Who knows? Maybe I am ;)

3|0
    0|1
    • haha! reading your profile you seem awesome! coolio!

• Show All
    • "Cute"* Don't I feel like an idiot with a triple-post. I just don't like to leave my spelling mistakes out there -_-"

• i was thinking "cut?!?!...is that a compliment?!" but haha! thanks :)

What Guys Said 18

• I'm sorry but I read the other comments and laughed. But the way you look is just what your parents gave you and what you do. Chicks spend time in the restroom making themselves prep for the day is common. Guys doing that hell no. I got a the same old buzz cut since I was a kid. Only your mom would say to style it. But I hated just spiking my hair even though my girl liked it. Plain an simple, I don't care if someone didn't like me for what I look cause it happened once and the chick looked like sh*t. All my co-workers look at her then to me and said wtf that scank. Its mostly cause they can't stand some thing about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I always lie to myself and say I'm attractive lol. Its what I do when I look in the mirror in the morning. But I still think I'm OK looking and I know I'm not ugly.

2|0
    0|0
  • i think on a good day I can look attractive.. but hot I really don't see it.. its mainly because I don't understand what girls see as hot.. they will show a picture of say 3 guys who they think are hot, but when I look at all 3 I don't see a correlation.. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would ever describe myself as hot. OK maybe

1|0
    1|1
    • wow you must be attractive because your haters are hating lol

• Seriously why the hate? Next time I should say I'm hot I guess. Crazy people LOL

• No somewhere slightly below average

2|0
    0|0
  • All people in real life tell me I am, but there is one person on the internet run up to my question slap a "You're ugly, and then wait to fight. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • na I'm average. I think this for a couple of reasons...one I can look in the mirror and two I usually only get hit on by average girls

1|0
    0|1
  • Toned...but too skinny. So its a mixed bag!

1|0
    0|0
  • no I don't think I'm attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha.. :D 18 girls think they are hot.. 9 doesn't

2 guys think they are hot ... 13 doesn't :D

Well I'm never high in my troughs about miself. So No, I don't think I'm attractive.

Everyone else is attractive tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I definitely would not go as far as saying I'm attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • i give myself a 7 or 8...

1|0
    2|2
  • Girls tell me I'm pretty attractive but I don't see it. I think I'm average.

1|1
    1|1
  • I see myself as only average

1|0
    0|0
  • Handsome/Attractive? Yes

hot/sexy? unsure...

1|0
    0|1
  • I think I'm only about an 7, or an 8 at most.

0|0
    1|0
  • wow the guys here didn't have much confidence. I'm different..yes I'm hot as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I don't think I'm an ugly person, but I'm definitely not what would pass for attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• My face has moods. Sometimes for weeks on end I just feel low energy and very drab so it brings down my confidence. But other times I feel energized and happy and my confidence has a boost. :) I think I'm average but getting dolled up makes me feel more attractive of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not :p but I don't really mind. I like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Theres a lot of think I'd like to change about my appearance, but I don't think I'm that bad. It could be worse, so yea I wouldn't say 'hot' so much cause I'm a bit too dorky to be hot, but maybe pretty.

1|1
    0|1
  • I really need an in-between option.

1|2
    0|1
  • i feel like I'm average most of the time but sometimes I feel just horible. so if I would rate myself it would be like a 3.7

1|1
    1|1
    • thats way to low your much better looking than that

• Show All
    • No way! If was was to rate you, you'd be a 9! Your gorgeous :)

• i can't believe people would say that to you they are awful and you look very pretty

• I used to think I was hideous but I think I am average. There is no way in hell I'd ever say I am 'hot' because I do not come close to that category.

1|0
    0|1
  • i think I look alright. somedays, I feel like sh*t and avoid all reflective surfaces, other days, I wake up feeling good... so I guess it's a mixture of both.

1|1
    0|1
  • well I think I'm pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive yes...cute yes

Hot no...

But there are days I feel ugly and I feel much prettier with make up specially mascara, I think just having my eyelashes like a doll a huge difference...

I do wish I was more confident ... You know like those people that walk around like check me out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I hate my body and hair ughhh

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. not really, it's all over the place. kinda weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel very ugly. Ongood days I feel average. But all in one : ugly

And I don't say that to not sound cocky, this is how I really feel about myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. when I was young I did until I didn't get any attention from guys since what? Last year?! It really sucks and I think I'm not so much... maybe a 5? I have a boyfriend but still...

0|0
    0|0
    • well if that's you in the pics on your profile you're an 11 by my standards :O (tho I do have a thing for skinny black girls so it might just be me lol)

• Show All
    • Dylan I don't need attention from other guys anymore its just efore I had my boyfriend I never did :p

• Maybe guys gave you secret attention. In other words, maybe they wanted to give you attention but thought you would never give them the time of day. Just a thought.

• Face wise I feel that I am prettier then a lot of girls and get told I am but body wise I'd say I'm average. Out of 10 I'd say I'm 7-9 depending on what I'm wearing and make-up etc...

0|0
    1|0
  • id say at the very least I'm cute as hell lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think I'm hot/gorgeous, but I don't think I'm ugly. so, I don't really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I truthfully find the biggest flaw in my looks is my nose. It looks like I ran into a wall when I was 1month old...AKA Its funny looking and big ;_; I really hate my nose so much I despise it.

If it wasn't for that I would be picking A

But I think I'm a 6/10 at MOST

Really in my opionon the only thing I belive I was blessed with is the fact I can eat anything as much as I want and remain skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because ten years from now, I will look like my mom,seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • No in between option? :\

link I feel like this.

0|0
    0|0