What do you want in life?

I want to live in the middle of nowhere France with my fiance in a tiny house with 5 mattresses stacked on top of each other for a bed that I am able to sleep on with my shoes on...

So what do you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Iwant to be a lawyer, a rich one. Perfect husband. Like you I want to live in France in Thollon which is on the side of the alps above the lake Jeniva or something :)

• That's neat. Do you speak French?

• Actually accents in general are hot. ;)

• Hah of course they are :p

What Girls Said 9

• After getting my degree in a professional career, I want to take a 180 and accomplish my childhood dream of becoming an Indian actress. Along with that, I want to use the money to help with charity and stuff...I don't know, I have a lot I want, and none of them are similar to each other. lol!

• LOL.

i think I love you just a little bit :p

i want to live at the edge of a cliff, overlooking a stormy sea. I want to eat three cupcakes and two bowls of strawberry ice cream a day and not have to worry about what'll happen to my hips. I'd love to be a small-town doctor. I want to learn how to make home-made chicken soup THAT DOESN'T SUCK ASS. I want to have the kind of bed you need steps to get up into. hahahahaha :D

• Yeah, I want a ladder to climb up to my bed too, that would be awesome.

And I'm a great cook!

• lolol, that's a cute bed :p

it is pretty epic. :)

• It's a bed that require steps to get into. I don't really think the ocean thing is as epic but rain and storms are awesome.

• I just want to live in a tiny house by the sea with a colie and spend my life watching film, listening to music and going on long road trips and hikes into the middle of now where with home baked blueberry muffins and a Victorian picnic set.

• i want to findally use my will power. actually I do want to use more then just 10 percent of my brain I want to use alteast 75% of it.

• go on car rides with my bestest friend and not have to worry about getting job, making money, etc

• Job.

• Will you marry me?

• I want to CONQUER the WORLD! link

• a family. a good guy and some kids

What Guys Said 2

• Oh you know, the basics: house with a white picket fence, a pair of comfortable running shoes you can also wear out to dinner, a Stargate in the basement, creature comforts really.

• Go Australia and ride a kangaroo. Also have a stable job, start a family, and be happy.

• I want to sit in a kangaroos pouch.

• It's one of those things where you are creeped out but can't look away.

• Haha Sounds good.