Is there any good men anymore?

All the men I have met are the same they are sweet st first then they turn out to be plain jerks. I don't get it am I missing something ? I think am an excellent person over all m I always end up with my heart being hurt do guys only like the bad gurl? Is that what they look for now a days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's kind of something I've been observing in my own life as with a lot of other people's comments. We tend to segregate the people we find unattractive from the people we find appealing in how we consider ourselves on the romantic spectrum of society. A person might say "all the guys I've ever been with treat me like crap" or "no girl is ever interested in me" type of thing. In reality other people may look at the situation and think "good lord, that person has great luck with romance", but because there is a large percentage of people that person finds unattractive they just don't even register on the radar therefore their opinions are not taken into consideration. In other words: if you're only dating guys who you find appealing on first site, and every single one turns out to be a jackass there may be a clue in there somewhere. That guy at the pub who was making eyes at you, but you didn't like the way he dressed so you pretended not to notice. Your coworker who's clearly interested in you, but a little heavyset so you're not exactly feeling the same way. Not to suggest an obligation to going out with people you're not attracted to, but if you're really having such a hard time of it try going for some of the non-conventionals.

...I mean: well sure, because girls always go for the bad guys. No one cares about nice guys...

What Guys Said 6

• As blaxican said, don't change yourself. Once you sacrificed who you are in the inside, you will never find true happiness. There is thousands of good guys out there, you have to look for them. They may be hard to find , but not completely lost forever or extinct. being single isn't easy, it requires patience, optimistism , and positiveness. You can find your right man to treasure you if you keep searching he's right out there for you =).

• Maybe I am I can't say but the girl I love can say this. Personality is everything I also don't like jerk girls.

• Yea I think you might be looking in the wrong places

• no we are all dirty bastards!

• No. Don't change who you are. There are a lot of users from both sexes. You just gotta try to weed em out. All guys are not the same and all girls are not the same.

• I'm here! :-D

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself. God don't change, that would be the worst thing to do. There are still nice guys, thing is (true fact) at about your age they start going around in packs of 5 or 6 (trust me I've seen it happen I've heard of it happening, they just migrate to each other after being hurt so many times.)

Thing is, they are still our there. They live among us hiding in each others' basement afraid of walking into the light lest a wicked woman beats them down again. Just keep your heart open and your eyes closed and you're bound to find one.

• There are good guys out there, you just have to look a little harder for them.

• Dont worry you'll find "the one" one day, you're just looking in the wrong places right now.

• yep yep. been there. I feel the same way