If you could change one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be?

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like a shark dorsal fin or cheetah spots-that'd be so boss; failing that maybe venom glands so I can be like a spitting cobra and melt the faces of people who upset me, cut in line at the supermarket check-out or who take too long to use the ticket machine at the train station.

In all seriousness though I am very happy overall with myself (having learned to appreciate myself) and only would like for my hair to get longer quicker and for me to develop even more muscle definition/muscle mass-the latter though I think I'd appreciate more and feel a sense of accomplishment having developed it over time with hard work and discipline as opposed to a quick-fix-not to say quick fixes are bad per se but putting time into something worthwhile is beneficial on numerous levels.

• hehe you make me laugh. best answer! :)

• Thanks-I try to be humorous but often, fail, miserably :) Glad you liked my response; we take ourselves too seriously sometimes and harp on about our perceived flaws/imperfections why not have a dose of comedy?

What Guys Said 18

• I would like to just be overall bigger, maybe go from my 6'1" 220 lbs frame to 6'4" or taller and over 270 lbs. Other than that I would like to somehow have good knees.

• :/ what's wrong with your knees?

• My legs bow out below the knees causing them to be succeptible to dislocations which is my main problem. Not to mention I had on my right knee when I was in the 7th grade. It could always be worse though.

• Lose somewhere between 20 - 30 pounds.

• I wish I could keep a tan for more than an hour.

• ahahaha at least you can get tanned in the first place :P better than me :)

it's cool, you can totally rock the whole pale look, it can be super super sexy...or at least I like to think so... :/

• lol, I love your profile pic. isn't this monkey cute: link ?

• Even more than my height (which I'm fine with), I'd make myself a littler more stocky or somewhat of a bigger, slightly more muscular build.

• I'm 5'10 but I would like to be 6'1 and also not have such a round face. :\

• Hmm may I ask why 6'1?

Cuz yeah height is good but 5'10 is already pretty tall, and probably a more convenient height for most girls...well me at least :P

Guys grow right up to age 21 sometimes though, so there's still hope if you're totally set on being 6'1 :)

• Ohhhh right ha ha just to be able to SAY you're 6'0 tall :P yeahhh I getcha haha

• Haha Yep,that's basically it.

• Head transplant.

I hate being ugly.

• Pshttt I'm sure you're not. And hey, a whole head transplant would kinda get rid of your brain too, so the brain would still be with the face you have now...just on a different body...so it wouldn't really change your situation...howeverrr, guess what did you know that FACE transplants are now actually possible?! Only if you're like seriously badly burned or something and NEED a new face though.

• Yeah that would be a tad unfair to give someone else my brain. And my face.

I'm not badly burned. I was just... always ugly.

• I would change my height. Being 5'5 makes dating hard for me when many women want someone relatively tall, and are just naturally attracted to tall guys. But that's the only thing id really change if I could

• 5'5 can be really cute, especially if the girl is about 5'4-5'5 herself (which is a pretty common height for girls). Kissing is super convenient and you can do the whole adorably looking into each others eyes thing...I think short couples are adorable. Cuter than the whole tall guy/short girl thing. Plus you can fit in small places to make out in secret ;)

• :( well that sucks. Ah well, once you find someone, I'm sure you'll be an ADORABLE couple.

• As I said to someone else, try being 5'1". I would love to be a 5'5" giant.

But my wife has learned to adapt. Somewhat. And as she says (and this is important, guys) you're the same height when you're lying in bed.

• Buffer and six pack

link

• I'd like a shiny silver cannon to pop out of my chest and shoot fire at my enemies.

• Sounds a little like the movie Alien. Scary stuff. Both them, and your cannon.

• I wish I was more muscular.

• my lips...i used have pink lips now I have this dark blackish ugly lips :( I wish I knew what to do about it :/

• probably my nose, it makes me very self conscious sometimes. I'm like the black Doug Funnie. :(

• bigger biceps/triceps,working out all the time and their still overly skinny.

• my face. az uzual

• My body. lol

• Id probably add 5-6 inches to my d*** lol

• Remove my stretch marks on my back

• height, I'm 5f10 and like to be 6f2

What Girls Said 23

• It's a secret :O

• I used to want to change things about me, in fact I had a top 5, yeah sad :( but I'm happy with myself and how puberty has changed me and being a young women has really given a sort of metamorphosis into a person much more comfortable in their skin. So, I wouldn't want to change anything about myself :)

• I'd be taller. I'm naturally thin, and pretty, but to be honest I'd really like to be able to model but I'm too short! ): I'm only 5'4.

• I'm a skinny girl, but I'll always have a little spare tire that I could easily live without. ;)

However, I'm lucky with just that to worry about, so I guess I wouldn't really change it unless I came across a magic lamp or something!

Fun question!

• My chubby, roundish face. It makes me look bigger than I am and younger than I am...

• Smaller boobs and arms

Nothing I can't work on and change :)

• i WANT to have bigger hip and lose around 20 kg. I want my hair to go back to how curly and thick it used to be.. I want to have clear, fair skin. I want a more hourglass shape :) THE END.

• Hmm well hip size is your actual bone structure...so all you can really do is just learn to like it...I'm sure it makes pants shopping easier! For the losing 20kg...unless you're medically unhealthily overweight, don't stress about that too much. All that matters is being healthy :)

I'm sure there's treatments you can use on your hair to change it, or ways you can style it that'll make it look good the way it is.

Ahhhh you don't want fair skin. Way higher risk of skin cancer!

• my hands, lol

• What about them?

I kinda wanna change my hands too, because they look like they belong to a 9 year old...not even kidding.

• idkk, my hands are very little lol

• I'd be taller and my nose would be smaller. That rhymes. Oh and thicker hair.

• If that's you in your pic then I think your nose is quite alright...haha

And a lotta guys loveeee short girls.

Oh and thick hair is a BITCH to deal with, I often wish mine was thinner...trade?

• yea that's me, I still think its humongous though. And I've had thin hair my whole life, I'd do anything for thick locks! definitely trade haha

• Hmm I guess for hair it really depends on face shape. I have a really round face so thick hair makes it look even worse :/ You look like you have a narrower face so thicker hair would probably look ok...but if you just put some curls/waves in your hair it looks thicker anyway :P

• My nose! I hate my nose haha

• I want better, clearer skin

• Me tooooo! Especially when I'm PMSing :/ Everyone can tell when I have my period because I majorly break out :/

Apparently cutting down on milk and cheese makes breakouts go away though...hmm

• When I hear "clearer skin" the invisible man comes to mind.

• just one? I guess it would be my eyes

• eye color

• A lot. :/

• My hair ( my hair is growing back well now actually, but it takes time) and my nose because people won't stop talking about it and making fun of me.

• I'd be skinnier and black.

• Get slimmer. Definitely get slimmer!

By about 10 pounds maybe XD

• My nose very self consoius about my nose

• althoguh I'm actually thin ...yet I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to lose more weight ...which is hard for me at this stage ! ...

• Everything. I find a flaw in everything of me.

• Perfect skin, no pimples, cellulite and strech marks, less hairy too lol...

And no extra body fat...i changed my hair and nose already ...

• i want to be a bit curvier. I'm too stick thin

• Rock it girl! You know how many girls would kill to be stick thin? Be comfortable in your own skin :)

Orrrr, there are weight-gaining programs you can use that let you gain weight really healthily, that'll make you curvier without the whole issue of eating tons of unhealthy junk food and putting bad things into your body

• I would be more toned.

• Ahhhh yeah I kinda want to be more toned too. Especially my butt.

• Really?! I would have thought they'd be good for thighs...but they help your butt too?! Hehe I'm so gonna try that then. My butt pisses me off so much.

• Yep! And stairs! XD