Which Boots should I get?

1. link

2. link

3. link

Explain your answer :)

Updates:
I'm 5'9" so none of these will make me look short, I like the 1st ones the best, they're my style.
What kind of boots do you people like!? hahaha jeez, everyone said they are ugly! :(

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy I think all of these look ugly but then again I don't really know anything about lady fashion so there you go.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I like boots that look sexy on girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • and what do those look like? hahaahaha,...

• I don't know. They look like hiking boots or something. Not really attractive looking on a girl. At least not to me.

What Girls Said 13

• The first ones, although I'm not crazy about the criss-crossing strap/buckle in front, they're cute. The second ones are like Uggs with fringe (and I'm not a fan of Uggs), and the third ones just look kind of off.

0|0
    0|0
  • First ones.

Because they won't make you look short or like you have big-ankles.

But then again, you should pick whichever ones that would match the color/style of your wardrobe best. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first ones. They'd go with a lot more, and lace up boots are in at the moment. I don't really like the buckle though, I think they'd look better without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll go with 1.,but they're all ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say none. but if I had to choose, two.

0|1
    1|0
  • LOL! I have the first ones! I love them! They have a tight opening around the leg, unlike a lot of boots. They are easy to get on though and made well. I like the 2nd ones a lot too, they look really comfty. Not so much into the 3rd ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuk, yuk, yuk...

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one is nicer as its different ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • first ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmmm , sorry but they are all ugly :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like any of them. the first one is too masculine, the second one is too...much with all that stuff. and the third one is just ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Again with these ugly boots?

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those because I don't like any of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow I read that wrong.. god umm I don't like any of those though so my answer would suck reguardless