Girls, how often do you wear make up, and do you usually wear more when you have a boyfriend?

how often do you wear make up and when a girl wears bright red lipstick, what could that mean (if anything)?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on my mood. I'll usually wear a bit when I go to university, and more when I go out. Day to day I don't wear any.

I imagine I'd do the same when I have a boyfriend. I'd hate to wear makeup often, then have him see me without any and be like, "ARGH!" This way he knows what I REALLY look like :P

Red lipstick could mean everything or nothing. More likely the latter. Sometimes I'll wear it just cos it's fun to put on.

• Red lipstick is a bit bold too, ain't it? Not all girls can pull it off.

• Yeah, a lot of girls don't feel comfortable wearing it. I think it looks good on a lot of girls though - you just have to get the right shade (though I'm sure you do not care about that LOL). I think it possibly says she is, as you said, a bit bold with her choices- but that's not necessarily true, either. Wow, I am absolutely no help. :P

• Thanks for BA :D

What Girls Said 5

• when I'm with my boyfriend I either don't put any on or whatever I have on from earlier that day. I won't reapply it or anything. But if we're going out with friends or such, then I'll put it on, and a little (I don't wear eye liner) very little eye liner. Hope that helps :)

• I usually wear it when I want to go to certain places or meeting some important people.I wear it when I want to go to college,shopping,party,dinner,club and for sure dating.I seldom apply heavy makeup no matter on what function.I feel uncomfortable with those thick foundation,eyeshadow,eyeliner and all.Red lipstick is just to match with some of the outfits or the makeup that we put on.Some girls wear it to look more sexier.

• A few days a week, just a wee bit. I don't think it changes too much when I'm in a relationship, it depends how comfortable I am with him. With the lipstick I'd just say she likes it and it makes her feel good :3

• not often and when I do I try to make it look like I am not wearing much I only wear it when I'm out with my man

• maybe only lip gloss...and that's it. less is more. lol.

What Guys Said 0