Why do white girls think they're superior to Asian girls?

Every white girl I know thinks she's superior to Asian girls. They treat Asian girls like slaves/talk bad about them/feel feel sorry for them for being Asian. Even so called nice girls subconsciously disrespect them by ignoring them/looking at them with pity. I am a white guy (only sexually attracted to white girls) and it pisses me off that white girls belittle/disrespect Asian girls. Even the ugliest and fattest white girl thinks she's superior to the prettiest Asian girl. I'm not kidding. It's sad but true.

White girls, why do you think you're superior to them? Be honest (go anonymous if you want to) and don't act like you treat them with respect/don't act like it's not true.

Most Helpful Girl

• where the hell are you from? lol

i think some white girls don't like that some white guys love Asian girls. one of my Asian friends in high school had white girls at her job calling her names and just hating on her hardcore. that does happen, but I don't think its as common as you're making it out to be. also it depends on the Asian girl. there are a lot of Asian girls who aren't worth being jealous of in the first place, no offense lol

i think racism or jealousy lead people of all ethnicities to treat people a certain way. its not exclusive to white girls and Asians aren't innocent victims, so come off it. there may be an issue of cultural superiority complex, but that's nothing new/foreign to white people in general, men or women, lets be honest. I think nowadays that's a common western thing in general, depending on which Asians you're talking about. I feel bad for Asian girls who are really bound by different Asian cultures as well (im black, though) but I don't treat them badly. so maybe the girls you're talking about are just nasty people in general? idk. there was an incident with one of my close Asian friends and a white girl who was in our social circle in high school, but yeah. I know tons of white girls who aren't like that.

even the jealousy thing...i mean a lot of the white "asiaholic" guys I've known look kind of a mess...so I don't see what the fuss is about. let people like who they like and check yourself to keep your insecurities and nasty attitudes in line.

white girls (or any girls), being a hateful bitch is not cute and jealousy is hideous. Look in the mirror, and say to yourself, "Sure, that Asian girl may be hot, but TODAY I'm going to be the best white girl I can be." lol Seriously, if it takes that, then do it.

I still think this kind of attitude is more common in some places than others. I grew up in MD and the Asian girl I mentioned lived in the "country" part of our state. I haven't seen it much in other areas back home or where I live now (nyc). *shrug*

What Girls Said 11

• I don't, and I haven't noticed other girls do this either.

• Never noticed this.

At all.

Anywhere.

• Hmmmm, I haven't seen this much at all. it happens a little, and it's usually just bred from ignorance or miseducation. a lot of people have this perception of Asian women as being docile, subservient and somewhat obedient. I think it's largely instigated by the whole 'mail order bride' phenomenon or cos of men with Asian fetishes lol. but I don't think it's particularly prevalent. certainly not enough to require being called upon.

I mean, I'm south-west Asian and I've had people (girls and guys) ask if I have an arranged marriage and sh*t (LOL) but it's not too common. I have a heap of East Asian friends and white friends and it's not an issue. Some people are hateful and malicious, but they are the minority.

• lol I've never noticed that,where do you live?

as a white girl-i love Asian girls,most of them have great hair,skin,are petite,and have gorgeous eyes

• I have never met a single person that thinks this. At least about east-asian girls. What kind of Asian are you talking about?

• I have honestly never seen this before in my life.. is this a joke?

• i don't think I'm superior quite the opposite, My best friend is Asian and I wish I was more like her

• Asian? that's kind of broad.

• Some white girls still think they're superior maybe because they have more money than average Asian girls. Arrgg and they think they're prettier even though in reality they fuggly, its the mentality of the white girls but they suck, most of them do.

• Its not true I disagree my best friend is asian, no slaving involved, maybe males do that, not girls...

• Where are you living at? lol. I see all girls think they are higher then one another - well if they are bitches. If you really have a problem with it...tell THEM that. People who disrepect someone for their race or what they look like, wear, or w.e. are either just total dipsh*ts or they have insecurities of their owns. why make someone else feel bad when you don't know them and don't know what they've been through?

What Guys Said 3

• ...Bad troll.

• If you take a look at the Asian test scores and employment rate, it should be the other way around.

• Cuz we are smahhtaaaaa than everyone and make good food. Love, Ching Chang Chewy.