Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years.....

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive,rich and famous?~~~~~~~~~~~~

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yea, those 10 years from like 70 ro 80 you don't even do sh*t, just wither away so yea ill make that deal

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I would have to know my current life expectancy first. What if I'm destined to die in a car crash 9 years from now? Trading 10 years of my life seems like a very bad idea in that situation ;)

Can I lower my life expectancy by 10% instead?

1|0
    0|1
    • Also here are some more answers: link

• There is no destiny!

• I don't believe in destiny either, but this question requires destiny to work, so I just assumed it did exist for the purpose of answering.

Without being destined to die on a certain day, it would be impossible to reduce life expectancy by 10 years.

• Nope, if I ever have great-grandchildren someday, I would like to meet them.

2|0
    0|1
  • nope. I'm happy with the way I look. I go to college so I can get a high paying job. I wouldn't want to be famous

1|0
    0|0
  • no being attractive rich and famous would probably would take off ten years anyway

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure! What is 10 years when being old?

1|1
    0|0
  • If I choose to be infamous... would that increase my life expectancy by 10 years? :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. F***those 10 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I like looking young already and long life

1|0
    0|0
  • no cause I'm already that ;D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• yes... I rather die at 70 with a great life and all I ever wanted then at 80 with an average life

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that forever? lol even though it's still a no. but I mean why would you do that? you're going to be old and wrinkled eventually...lol. this ain't neverland.

1|0
    0|0