Is there an age when people look their most attractive?

like let's say you were an awkward looking kid but once you hit puberty you start looking better, people tell you you're good looking, you get asked out once in a while etc. at what age will you become stunning?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on how well they take care of themselves. depending on how you live your life it can either start going downhill after your mid 20s or not. I've seen women who kept getting better as they aged because they took care of themselves with exercise, diet, and limiting exposure to direct sunlight.

What Guys Said 3

• i think I'm at that age now haha.

but that depends on the girl's taste and what she's looking for.

• 16-35

• Well I'm currently a sexy beast so I would say about 18-24 age range

What Girls Said 5

• 18 - 25. I think that is the time when people start to dazzle lol. After that you just start to get wrinkles and nothing will be fun anymore...

• The twenties...but I highly doubt that because everyone has differences.

• 16-24, I think.

• Alot of people can look their most stunning at 30.

Some older.

People say like 18-25 because that's where you just look young and fresh.

But, when you hit that stunning look of your a stunning person I say over 25, and under35, but don't get me wronge some people look reall good at 40.

• Depends on the person