What do you think of guys wearing jeans with holes in them?

What do you think of guys with jeans that are torn up?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as I can't see his bum it's okay :)

What Girls Said 8

• I don't mind, sometimes it can be convenient if they're helping me with some work and sometimes I find it sexy.

• a little torn is perfectly fine. However, if they're super baggy with huge wholes at their knees or where ever, I personally would buy you a new pair :)

• it's aight. I guess it's more attractive if the holes are around his knees as opposed to upper thigh.

• depends what style they have if they can handle it right. wear them right . but if they can't then they will look terible.

• ? Do you mean the guys looks fake or he doesn't look like a bad boy or something?

• no as in like if you have a style it would look nice but if you don't and just put those on with an old dirty Tshirt it won't look right. yeah hahah I don't really care I don't put pix up to pleace people anyway.

• are awesome!

• i like it, like Kurt Cobain used to wear, I used to have one myself when I was younger, my grandma used to say do you need some money for some new pants lol...

I think it looks cool as long as the hole isn't in the bum, I saw a guy with one and I coukd see his butt cheek I though brave guy, he was belgium maybe its normal there...

• I think it's cool as long as the holes aren't oddly placed.

• i don't like it

• I don't like jeans with holes in them unless they earned the holes.

• I've always earned mine, but it seems that one pair of jeans that I have seems to repeal girls away. they have holes on the thigh area.

• I don't know, I think there were some bugs that were eating them up. I'm a clean person, just these particular jeans have small holes in them and that the best answer I can come up with.

• Ohhh..ok that's interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

What Guys Said 0