What do you think of guys wearing jeans with holes in them?

What do you think of guys with jeans that are torn up?

1|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as I can't see his bum it's okay :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't mind, sometimes it can be convenient if they're helping me with some work and sometimes I find it sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • a little torn is perfectly fine. However, if they're super baggy with huge wholes at their knees or where ever, I personally would buy you a new pair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's aight. I guess it's more attractive if the holes are around his knees as opposed to upper thigh.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what style they have if they can handle it right. wear them right . but if they can't then they will look terible.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? Do you mean the guys looks fake or he doesn't look like a bad boy or something?

• Show All
    • no as in like if you have a style it would look nice but if you don't and just put those on with an old dirty Tshirt it won't look right. yeah hahah I don't really care I don't put pix up to pleace people anyway.

• are awesome!

• i like it, like Kurt Cobain used to wear, I used to have one myself when I was younger, my grandma used to say do you need some money for some new pants lol...

I think it looks cool as long as the hole isn't in the bum, I saw a guy with one and I coukd see his butt cheek I though brave guy, he was belgium maybe its normal there...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool as long as the holes aren't oddly placed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like jeans with holes in them unless they earned the holes.

2|2
    0|1
    • I've always earned mine, but it seems that one pair of jeans that I have seems to repeal girls away. they have holes on the thigh area.

• Show All
    • I don't know, I think there were some bugs that were eating them up. I'm a clean person, just these particular jeans have small holes in them and that the best answer I can come up with.

• Ohhh..ok that's interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.