Are stretch marks and cellulite a turn off, guys?

I was overweight most of my younger and teen years because of depression, unhealthy eating, and little to no exercise. When I started losing weight, I was around 215 pounds. I'm 5'2" with a large frame and as of today, I weight 122.6. I'm not sure what my BMI is, but I did tone down a bit, nothing huge like six packs, though. I have light stretch marks on my stomach, my arms, my sides, my back, my thighs, and my chest. I also still have some cellulite on my thighs. Brutal honesty, please. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people have stretch marks on them. I have them from puberty. Most girls have at least a little cellulite. None of it is a big deal to me. My opinion is that the only guys that would have a problem with it are the ones that have never actually seen a woman's body in person.

What Guys Said 4

• on a stranger, yes, turn off...but if a guy really is into a girl he will overlook things like that.

• No issues. I have some stretch marks on my knees.

• It depends on how bad and how much stretch marks you have, a little bit here and their is fine and quite common. Too many and thier bad is nasty though.

• No. I have some myself on my shoulders and all over my biceps. Most people have them.

What Girls Said 3

• do you have excess skin? I'm asking because I weigh as much as you used to and I'd like to know what I can expect when I lose it.

btw try cocoa butter and vitamin e oil to fade the stretch marks.

i really don't think guys care too much about stretch marks as long as your body looks good. I mean its just skin discoloration and not even that major

• It's normal. Please, don't sweat it off.

• Stretch marks shouldn't be a problem. Anybody can have them, small or large. I don't see a problem with cellulite, but I'm not sure how guys feel about it. I think it's pretty normal.