Does God want me to be a priest?

I'vve never had a girlfriend or had sex and I am 23 years already. I'm not going to say I am the most attractive guy or have the best personality in the world, but I will say that my looks and personality should be good enoguh for a girl to notice me; However, that has never happened. So, I'm wondering that maybe God has other plans for me. How can I listen to God's plan for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, based solely on your description, sky daddy may just intend for you to be a priest. But I think it's equally likely that it intends for you to be a rapist. Or a 24-year-old virgin. It's anyone's guess. As a rule, it's safe to assume that "God's plan" is actually "your plan". If you're not having any success with women it may make you feel better to think that the big cheese has a special plan just for you -- but if you think this, you're unattractive AND delusional. And nobody wants to date that kind of guy. So brighten up! xD Settle for unattractive; there's no need to lessen your chances.

If you're fat, lose weight. If you're weak, work out. If you're stupid, read books. If you're homeless, buy a tent. If you're shy, talk to girl more often. If you're in school, well, study less. If you're out of school, be sure to have some income. Etc.

Whatever the problem is, you can fix it. Your problems are not so unique as to make them insurmountable. You just have to find your flaw(s) and fix it (them) -- -- because trust me, it's not just your face. I see ugly guys in relationships all the time. And not just TV-ugly, but scary ugly. But they're funny, or smart, or charming or whatever and the girl falls for them.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, what do YOU want?

• Hehehehe, I thought this was a troll question. hehehehe Well, I think you should do what you want.

What Guys Said 5

• No one can really say for sure.

If God wants you to go that route, He will tell you. Just make sure that you keep praying and reading the Bible. He will reveal to you whether that is what He has for you.

For me, I've kinda been having to learn how to hear God. It is difficult because of the many distractions. I also had (in a way) built a wall so I tried not to hear God because of some stuff in the past. One way that I've found that God talks to me is through "coincidences." Such as, I currently go to college and this school was my second choice (actually, it was a random choice. I didn't give it much thought). I put all of my eggs into my first choice, but I wasn't accepted there because of stupid reasons (<----my perception). At this school, I've come to find a really awesome best friend. We both help each other on our walk with the Lord. The church I go to is a great family. Through the church I was able to meet a family that lives a few miles away. The father in that family is a big help for me. He is very much a mentor that God put in my life for, again, my walk with the Lord. In a sense, he is my dad away from home.

And now, I met a gal online (the chance of this is extremely small. I have met other "girls" but that all was a joke, if you'd like to know more send me a message) and we've really connected. She is also a Christian. We both like a lot of the same things and we'll be meeting each other in real life in a few weeks.

I just need to get my homework taken care of. :/

Just keep trying to listen to God. He'll tell you. If you do decide to go that route and it isn't what God has planned for you, you'll be prevented from becoming that. Trust the Lord and give your worries to Him.

• Do yourself a favour and don't throw your life away on something so silly. There is no god, there is no plan, and try asking your friends what you're doing wrong around girls.

• Unless god has sent you a fax with an authentic signature, then you can't be sure WHAT is intended for you. I don't pretend to know if any gods exist. Hey, I was 23 when I lost my virginity. Girlfriends, boyfriends, they were random and temporary at that time. Frankly I would have rather found someone permanent or not at all. And that happened! I was 28. There is no time limit, it seems, to finding someone special. Don't count yourself out.

• I thought that for a while too

• What do YOU want to do with your life man? In the end you have to do things for yourself. You can let others motivate you and help guide you but you have to make the ultimate decision. Your life is YOUR responsibility.