Do you like your face?

Are you happy with the way your face looks?

I'm OK with mine :) could definitely be better ha ha

I'm no Mila Kunis or Megan Fox but I'm no Whoopi Goldberg or Rosie O'Donnell

I think I'd prefer smaller lips(ON MY FACE) & my small eyes can be a hassle when applying eye makeup, but overall I'm content.

Are you happy with your face? If not, what would you change?

And for those of you who are gonna troll, yes I want an areola reduction & no I'm not gonna get surgery on my face

Most Helpful Guy

• woooooooo I am suprised who secured people are here...yet we know how insecure people are...i really wonder if all of these answers are actually true or are just Self-fulfilling prophecies or an affect of cognitive dissonance.

I wonder if people are so confident as they sat, if they would actually quit this website or the computer and go and pick up that somebody they like so much, I mean after all you know they are very good looking according to them (since they don't find anything wrong with their faces right?) or that random hot chick/guy.

Its funny how people lie to themselves yet in action they are very different people huh?

I however do admit that I have some stuff I could change about myself, I wish my nose was smaller, I wish my eyes were a bit bigger and that my eyebrows were more defined. So in reality I do like my face but not all of it, so yes I wouldn't say I am a very attractive individual

• It's because they enjoy blaming everything else other than their face.

No, it's not their face, it's the size of their penis(cause that's how it works-penis first, face second). It's their labia size. It's their boob size. It's their height.

No one wants to believe it's their face or that they are ugly.

Which is why I'm always amused by questions regarding the opposite gender liking them. No one wants to hear that they are simply ugly, so they find other flaws to blame

• wow negative much! its not about whether your ugly its all about having tons of self belief and and having a high self esteem. if you believe something to be true it will come true. the people on here are worriers and doubt themselves alot.

also jus 2 add a lot people may fink dey are attractive and are perfectly happy abt the way they look, its just the media that projects images of wats perfect and what isnt, this makes people insecure and starts making dem question themselves wen deep dwn dey are happy

• I am not being negative, its the truth!..cognitive dissonance its all about that, its about people nto admiting to the truth because it is too worrisome to admit, specially to people out there as it makes us less valuable, so they lie to themselves and to everybody and themselves to say..."hey nothing is wrong if I say it right?"

What Guys Said 38

• Very happy with mine- it has character and I'm happy with my blue-grey eyes, cruel mouth and mustachio- I'm told I sometimes give off a bit of a ruthless vibe but equally this "dangerous" look I have is appealing (not my words I assure you)

The only thing I'd like is for my features to be a little more angular (which will come once I shed some more weight and gain more muscle mass)- so no problem there.

• Haha "ON MY FACE". Nice. I'm pretty good with how my face is. A lot of people tell me I should cut my hair, but I like it long...though I suppose that isn't exactly my face is it. Still plays a fairly large part of the overall look mind you. Generally it's pretty decent though. No orlando bloom (though he seems to be a bit of a fem as far as visage is concerned), but I've never had the hardcore breakouts that leave scaring or anything. No, my profile picture is not me.

• Eh I'm not totally satisfied but I don't think I'm that unhappy about it. Everybody wishes they had a few things different (for me its my jaw) but like you overall I'm content.

• Meh, I don't hate it.

• I don't really like my face. I've gotten some very mild positive feedback, but I doubt I'd have received negative feedback if others felt it (nothing quite like having to tell someone "I won't go to the dance with you; your face is too ugly."). I'd definitely change some things, but I can't, and that's the ugly truth (no pun intended).

• I feel alright about my face. I wouldn't mind a slightly smaller nose and some better shaped eyes though.

• Yeah, I'm okay with mine as well. I'm no Brad Pit or Ryan Gosling, but I'm also no Danny Devito or John C Reilly. It could be a lot worse. I'm not sure what I would change. I guess I would make the frame of my face a little thicker.

• yes I'm hot

• Yea I'm OK with it - I'm pretty picky with my hair though; I hate getting haircuts because they always go too short, and then a few weeks later it ends up being too long.There's like a 3-4 day window where I'm happy with my hair

• yup

• EWWWWWWW!

I wish I could have a new face. I am so ashamed.

Do you have a spare one I could have?

• I keep one in my purse for emergencies - want it?

• Ah. My saviour. Just like Eleanor Rigby.

Waits at the window

Wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door

Who is it for?

All the lonely people. Where do they all come from?

All the lonely people. Where do they all belong?

• This answer...so much win.

• The problem with my face is that it is way too big and round. I have an athletic body and a flat stomach, but my face is still round...it makes me look chubby even though I'm not in the slightest...

My cheekbones are too high on top of that. I don't think I'm ugly, I just hate the structure

• It's alright. I could do better but I'm sure somebody is bound to like it. Haha

• I'm comfortable with it 64% of the time every time.

• it's okay

• Right now I like my face, but when I get acne sometimes it pisses me off and I don't lol

• I don't have any issue with but then I don't have to look at it unless I see a mirror.

• yea I like my face. Be better if I didn't look stoned

• i like my face very much , never ever have such type of questions, because if you don't like your self, then how can you expect others to like you, at what case it may be...

be happy. even the moon has some spots , we even consider it as beautiful

• its pretty good I guess lol

• its alright.

sometimes I like it, sometimes I think its just ok.

• I wish I looked hard and had permanent bloodshot eyes.

• Yeah. I kinda wished my beard didn't grow so fast though. I hate shaving everyday. blegh

• Sure !

It's a gift

• I like my face! a lot...the only thing I would improve is my jaw...get me a bigger jaw!

it would look pretty damn awesome on me!

• I'm alright with mine, exept for my slightly larger then normal nose lol. Nothing that special really. I'd like a more chizzled jaw line and stuff, but I'm only 16, so obviously that can't happen untill I develop more.

• Also, I wish I had blue eyes instead of green, because people seem to be attracted to that eye color more.

• Eh. I wish I looked less creepy.

• I'm pretty happy with my face; it ain't beautiful, but it gets me through the day.

• Wish I had facial hair. :( my face is good I guess

• Yea I'm happy with my face but I don't think any girls find me attractive

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 38

• I like my face. I have nice lips, nice cheeks, nice nose...and a nice eyecolor. I don't like the shape of my eyes, I have "droopy eyes" where the end of my eye is pointing a bit downwards, but if that's the only thing I don't like...oh, and I have spots sometimes, but there's nothing a little make up can't do ^^

• Do you like your face? Yes

Are you happy with the way your face looks? Yes

If not, what would you change? I'm not unhappy with my eye color but I do want purple eyes

• I'm pretty happy with it. I guess the only thing that really bothers me is my round cheeks. They make me look chubbier than I am, and they also make me look younger than I am. But oh well.

I have a small dimple on on cheek, though you can only see it when I smile, my lips aren't really huge, or really tiny, and neither is my nose, and I don't get acne, just the occasional pimple. So I guess I'm happy with what's on my face, just not completely satisfied with the shape of my face. :-)

• Structurally, it's acceptable. The nose could be smaller, chin could be a little narrower and eyes could be more deepset and less slanted, but it's not hideous. Structurally.

But acne has completely ravaged my face. I have red markings nearly everywhere and multiple upraised bumps all the time. It's disgusting.

So, no I don't like my face. It looks almost... decent under certain lighting and with foundation on, but once I wipe it off in the harsh white light of my bathroom, I hate it. So, so much.

• Yeh, I'm fine with it.

• Yeah, I definitely DO NOT agree with what is going on with my face. My face is too round and innocent looking, I'm very pale, and I have big alien looking eyes.

But I've also just grown comfortable with it, because in the end you look in the mirror and "Oh look that's me, get over it!"

:)

• I think I have a beautiful face and wouldn't change my face at all. People both girls and guys tell me how beautiful my eyes are.

• i'd like almond shaped eyes,and a less wide nose (the size is okay from my profile,but it would look better a bit thinner),but I like my face

• Yes I like it very much c:

• Yup, I'm happy with it. Same as you, I'm not stunning but I'm not hideous.

I mean, if I could I'd change parts, but for the most part I like it. I have big eyes which I used to hate, but now I like them. When I smile my cheeks stick out a lot which looks kinda childish to me. Most of all, I WANT LONGER EYELASHES!

• I wish I could slim it down :-/ but not even with exercise I can. Also I really don't like the shape of my eyes.

• For the most part, yes. I've been called pretty, however we all (no matter how much we deny it) dislike something about ourselves whether it be our nose, eyes, weight, skin, etc. I like my eyes and lips. I feel my nose is a little bit to big, but that doesn't make me feel sad and insecure. I deal with it because we are all different :)

• Overall yes.

• I like my face. 98% of the time.

Aside from the occasional pimple, sunburn, and horribly un-photogenic photo angle.

(Today its sunburn)

• I don't want to change anything from myself but if I had the chance to choose, I wouldn't choose this face . you see I'm pretty ugly , but its ok.

• Nope. Too Round...mouth too wide...eyes to bigs...cheeks to chubby...nose to round,wide and ugly.-_-

• strange question LOL but yes I am for the most pt , were all born w. unqiue distinctive features but parshly dislike my beady eyes

• "I think I'd prefer smaller lips(ON MY FACE)"

Hahahaha. XD

Anyways, I'm happy with my face. I wish my nose was a little smaller, but otherwise, I like my face.

• lmfao@ ON MY FACE

btw, I think whoopi is cute...

i'm aright with it. I'd get different colored eyes. and I'd like to try out a different nose... :p

• I love my face! : )

• hahaha sad, so you're saying whoopi and rosie are unattractive looking people? LMFAO

• I would love to have a lighter eye color, instead of dark brown, light borwn. Other than that I guess its okay. :P

• yeah, I'm okay with mine :)

• Yes, I have a few spots from acne but I'm OK with it.

• I'm OK with mine though I definitely would change a couple of things.

• I like my face but sometimes I wish my lips were fuller and my teeth were straighter ( I have this one tooth that is a bit too high up in my gum)

• Not really

• sure :) if only I had smaller cheeks LOL

• I need a nose job, but I am happy with my face.

• Im OK I guess, I like my hazel eyecolor and my lips are somewhat small, so I'm OK being average.

• More from Girls
    8