What do guys do when they get a key to their girls apartment?

My guy is asking for a copy of my apartment key. I work weird hours. And I want him to be able to sleep in if I have to get up early or let himself in if I'm working late and he wants to sleep over.

At the same time I don't know what guys do when their girls not home. If they dig through their drawers or through their computer. I've had my guy friends complain about girls doing that. So do guys do the same thing?

What Guys Said 1

• You say "your guy" then how is your relationship with him , strong , so so ?

It depend , if the relationship is strong and you are very open to each other then you can give him the key , this will support your relationship and strong it

But if the relationship is "so so" then don't

And if you ask if guys Do dig in the Drawers and in the computers , I'll say most guys do , but if you ask him not to do it and the guy was a real gentelman then he will not do it , so is your guy a gentelman ?

Also some of them will stop all the digging if you ask them but the underwear/ bikini drawers is a big challenge for them, they are curiosity for many things ;))))

What Girls Said 1

• If your first instinct is to worry about him doing anything undesirable to your home don't give him a copy of your key.