Blonde or brunette?

My hair is natural medium/dirty blonde. I got a little tired of it, and I thought it made me look washed out. I colored it dark brown, it's a little darker than I wanted, but I think it looks okay. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, but you never know how honest friends are.:) So be honest, was it better blonde? Does the dark hair look unatural on me. and btw, my hair is really curly, but I've straightened it in both pics.

Blonde

link

Brunette

link

One more. lol

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

What Guys Said 4

• Brunette Curly :D

• Normally I go for the blonds but I think I like the brunette pics better, It actually seems more natural than the blond does.

• Burnette is sexier!

• Brunette is always sexy ;)

What Girls Said 1

• The blonde was cute but not all that natural looking, and the brunette one is more striking, but I think you should go with a happy medium; maybe dirty blonde or golden brown. That would go really well with your light-colored eyes and fair skin. Beautiful! I’m thinking like a slightly darker version of Emma Watson’s hair. Should look really good! You are very lucky. LOVE YOUR HAIR!

• Thank you for the advice:) I've been thinking about a lighter brown shade like you said, but I don't know how to do it. you can't dye dark brown hair a lighter shade, so then you have to bleach it and then color I think, right? if so, that will damage the hair a lot.

• I think that getting golden-brown highlights at first would be good and then as your hair grows out, just keep adding more till it’s what you want. I have never dyed my hair in my life, but my sister has gone through all kinds of colors, and she didn’t have any trouble. But yes, you are right about bleaching potentially damaging hair. And make sure you get it professionally done!