Are brown eyes boring? do you like them at all?

i hate my eyes theyre so boring I wish I had green eyes, what do you prefer?

• I like brown eyes
    46% (12)64% (7)51% (19)Vote
  • I like green
    12% (3)18% (2)14% (5)Vote
  • I like blue/grey
    35% (9)9% (1)27% (10)Vote
  • Other
    7% (2)9% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive eyes are not just about the color. There are plenty of girls who have beautiful eyes which are brown. I prefer green eyes (possibly because I have green eyes myself) but I don't dislike any eye color. I just think the lighter colored eyes stick out more.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• What ever natural color the girl has, saying I find her eyes attractive.

Fake eyes are a huge turn off for me, but it's what ever the girl is comfortable with I suppose...

1|0
    0|0
    • How is it that so many women do not know that us "normal" guys hate fake sh*t on a woman?

• Brown eyes are my favorite! I looooove brown eyes!

3|0
    0|0
  • they are so not boring. I used to have hazel. As I get older they get darker and I think my eyes are fine as I am sure your eyes are pretty too

1|0
    0|0
  • i think brown eyes are pretty sexy

2|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes too

1|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are kind of boring and green ones are sexy but jessica alba has brown eyes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Dear god, they're your eyes love them!

Honestly I have brown eyes and I have never in my life thought poor me, my brown eyes! who can I relate to, only the majority of the world has them, who can I cry my tears on, who will be my lone shoulder.

To answer your question I love brown eyes they are so deep and expressional :)

You have beautiful eyes :) and should be thankful some people have none. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • lovvveee them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The actual color doesn't matter, it's about the person behind them. You can tell a lot through a person's eyes, if that part isn't pretty, nothing will be.

1|0
    1|0
  • I LOVE brown eyes. they're not boring at all.

3|0
    0|0
  • i've got brown eyes too, and yea, sometimes I do find them boring. hence I use eyeliner to make them a bit more interesting :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i love them,esp. with red hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my eyes. I have light brown eyes. nothing boring about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm the only one who have black eyes.Sigh ! Brown eyes are pretty tho...

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the shade of brown. I do love brown eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • i think any can look good, as long as they're natural they're fine with me. it's the person behind the eyes that makes them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. I used to want green eyes, but brown eyes can appear very soft and chocolate-y... at least, that's how someone I knew described them, lol. But yeah, brown eyes are just as nice as any other eye color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE brown eyes on guys... yum-eee!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes too. I think they're pretty but yeah, a little boring. But, guys seem to love them and always tell me I have such "big brown eyes" like that's a good thing. If I could have any color eyes though, I'd have green because I think they look really cool. My favorite color of eyes on a guy is blue or blue/grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes but in my opinion, they just don't pop as much as other colors, like when you see someone with really vibrant green or blue eyes. I don't think I've ever came across someone and thought "wow, he has really nice brown eyes". But dark brown eyes on a guy with dark brown hair? yes please, but just not something I notice right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's all beautiful, but if I had to choose I'd go for blue/green eyes, because that's less common, almost everybody has got brown eyes (Africans, Most Asians, Southern people, and more).

0|0
    0|0