Chiropractor's touch my butt, would you find this inappropriate?

I go to a chiropractor & massage therapist. I've had 4 different massage therapists.

They all touched my butt.

But this last one puts her hands in my crack and spreads my cheeks. She says everyone has their own style, but that to me is a little too much. Idk. What would you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think I'd need to have my butt cheeks spread open by a massage therapist to get relaxed, but hey! To each their own.

I go for massages all the time, & never has this happened, Ever. I think this was inappropriate. Unless you ask for this because you have a special glut problem, no need. I'd call the supervisor. at the place & discuss it. ASK questions when something like this, or even lesser, happens to you. ASAP & don't wait. It's likened to a sexual assault of sorts.

If it was a private M.T., report him/her to the state boards. If not private, still, report him/her, but report them to the company Monday morning. It may be embarrassing for you, but do it. You may save some other people from that & more.

I am sorry that this happened to you.

What Guys Said 3

• God damn I need to get into that business...

• That is inappropriate lol

• o.O yes, I would

What Girls Said 5

• I know but you guys need to stop I'm laughing right now and there are many massage therapist where I live :D

had to make another answer because ...error on page lol

• lol all most fell on the floor and died of laughter.

That is highly inappropriate!

• agreed, very inappropriate...

• No, I would like it very much

• Very inappropriate.