Wouldn't you notice your butt crack showing?

Last night I went out with my friends and there was this woman at the bar. At first her ass crack was showing a little, but as the night went on it continued to increase. My question is wouldn't you notice that your ass crack is showing that much? Also why didn't I see any underwear, if like 3 inches of ass crack are showing are you wearing any underwear at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some styles of underwear will tend to slide down WITH your pants. I'm definitely conscious of whether my crack or too much of my underwear is showing in public. If I can't get my pants to stay up to cover it, I'll pull my shirt down to cover it if I can. If I'm just around friends or something, I'm not as on top of it, because I'm more comfortable and I know I'm in the presence of people who don't care. None of them are going to be offended by my crack. =P Doesn't mean I show it off, but if the top of it is showing I'm not going to make a fuss about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Some people like it to be that way. I'm not sure why. I've also had an issue with my pants falling down. That's why I need a belt.

What Guys Said 4

• What the hell man. Did you enjoy your meal at all, or were you just staring at her ass crack all night long?

• I'm sure some of them do it on purpose. It's like showing cleavage or wearing a miniskirt. It grabs a guy's attention. All I know is that I love it, so ladies, please don't stop doing it.

• hahahahahahaahahahaha epic question. The worst is when it's a fat chick at the bar hahaha oh man! so funny and alcohol definitely does not help the problem

• She probably has that happen to her a lot so she probably doesn't feel the breeze anymore. And she could be going commando but she is probably wearing low rise panties. They slide down with your pants.