iv always wondered if guys think that I'm pretty. I just wanted to see if there are any signs or anything I can look for to see if other people concider me to be a pretty person. I know personality is very important but looks contribute alot. I just want some opinions ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest Answer?

eh, it's incredibly hard to tell from that particular picture.

But you have a very pretty facial structure.

Though, the image looks intentionally angled to make it nearly impossible to decipher your bodily structure. There's a flag right there.

Your face is pretty, yet in your eyes lie apprehension.

It exerts the sense that you're a sweet girl, but if a guy were yo flirt with you, you may not flirt back, regardless of how you recieve it.

You can be aesthetically "pretty" and guys can still not be attracted to you.

But shortly, yes. You're pretty.

The only mystery that will contribute to an anaylysis is your weight.

Your profile picture is difficult to decipher, but my eyes draw a median around 143 lbs(65 kg).

What Guys Said 3

• yes, and a much more all around pic would b nice.

• i see two ugly girls. who of these ugly girls are you?

• yes form what I can see in your pic its small but from what I see id say yes.But dress make up and hair style can make a huge differnce.what really matters is how you feel about yourslef. Pretty can be on the inside also.but your right personalitly has a lot to do with it too,

What Girls Said 3

• It's hard to tell with that picture but I can definitely say that you are not ugly--which means you shouldn't feel insecure about your appearance in the least.

• You look like your pretty!

• i've seen hotter but maybe just get bangs... or try curlin it... black eyeliner is kinda cute... maybe you cood ddye ur hair blonde...er