Kat Von D style. Is this where style is headed?

I've noticed that Kat Von D's style has spread like wildfire...what do you think of her style? The dark hair, fair skin, tattoos, etc.?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really anything new, lol. It's just become popular in the last several years since she's been on TV and in the media eye. And styles cycle in and out and mix through the years, we're not really seeing anything that hasn't been seen and done before by someone else. Just wear what YOU like and don't worry so much about what other people are doing. =]

What Guys Said 3

• Her "style" has been around since the 70s. There's nothing new there. It's the generic punk/metal look and it's been around as long as those music genres have been, without much change.

Personally I think body modifications of any kind are hideous.

• INSTANT BONER!

nah, it's actually pretty cool, but then again. I'm a metalhead as well as the last guy.

If you like it, go for it! xD

• She'll attract metalheads like myself...however I had never heard of her until this question

What Girls Said 8

• It works for her. She has the attitude to back it. I say if it looks good, and the person feels comfortable with it- I usually love it.

• Nothing new.

BUT her perfume Saint is SOOOOOOOO yummy :D

• I have dressed like that since I was 3 and so did my brothers (ok obviously not JUST like that for them ha ha) and cousins ext... That's been a style for a long time. I'm just pissed that preps are dressing the same as me, but they can't even throw a half decent punch, I hate the whole 'dress in what's in' thing, it can get you in trouble if ya do it right.

• Agreed at your last point. Talking the talk without being able to walk the walk WILL get you in trouble, and following fashion trends that make you look like an antisocial street tough when you're not WILL get your ass kicked someday.

• I don't particularly care if someone knocks down their ego a notch or two... I just don't want them to get beat up whilst looking like me :/

• that style is pretty old,actually. I like it,but it can be a bit too forced sometimes.

• that's always been a 'style'

• God people are such followers, its as if no one has a style of their own! Tsk tsk, what a shame. Anyway, I haven't noticed that style anywhere near me. I see suits all day, even women wear boring grey.

• That style has always existed. I think it is just becoming a little more socially acceptable.

• I think she got too skinny and she was prettier before...i think its a style that attracts similar style I really don't think its creative or bold because they kind of look the same...

I think its like trying to cover some weekness by lookingtough...