Wearing heels that she can't walk in?

If a girl wears heels and she doesn't look like she can walk well in them , does it make her look any of these and if so which and why?

easy? Trying too hard? Unprofessional? Sloppy? Vain? Dumb?

Elaborate

Most Helpful Girl

• Slightly... pathetic. I can't think of a better word. It always amuses me when I see girls teetering around on heels that they can't walk in. If you can't, don't wear them out in public. It's not sexy when you look like you're going to fall over with every step.

What Guys Said 2

• If she likes wearing heels but isn't very good at it, then I would just assume she's practicing. If she doesn't like wearing them, I would just assume she's trying too hard

• Stupid.

What Girls Said 5

• if I see a girl that has heels that she can't handle she is trying to hard to do something she can't do.

• I don't think shoes say that much about a person, if I saw a girl wearing heels and was having a little trouble walking in them I would just think she was trying to hone her skill in being able to walk in heels, it doesn't make her a bad person just someone who isn't super familiar with high heels , this is such an insignificant flaw to highlight.

• It makes her look stupid. Doesn't take much practice to learn how to walk in a pair of heels.

• It makes her look like a little girl that raided her mom's closet.

• It makes her look like all of those. Especially stupid. It's common sense, why would she wear heels she can't walk in? It just doesn't make sense. People like people who have common sense.