What makes the girl's eyes unforgettable?

Besides their color and appearance... what makes them irresistible? what makes you want to look into them all the time?

Is there a certain look that you find special which never lets you forget the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to date this girl and once she just gave me this look...it's hard to describe. Sort of like I was the best thing she had ever seen. Honestly, I probably WAS the best thing she had ever seen. Despite that, it's a look I'll never forget. Her eyes looked bright and warm I guess.

• did that make up fall in love with her?

• wow

• Yea. Women are horrible, soulless creatures. You're a woman. I should stop talking to you.

What Guys Said 5

• The song says it all... >>>>> link <<<<<<<

• Her face and smile.

• Not really. It's all about the color and the shape.

• To be unforgettable you have to have love in your eyes. It's not a pose you can cast... Sorry, you can't fake it.

• Her smile. The lashy, supermodel-ish eyes with all that makeup do nothing if she's not smiling.

What Girls Said 1

• Well some people just have eyes that are just captivating. It could be anything from their shape to their color and so on. And then some people don't.

Like my boyfriend. I love his eyes. They aren't big and they aren't any rare or interesting color. But I could just look at them for hours lol. I don't know what it is.