Should I tell my aunt that my cousin is posting inappropriate pics on Facebook?

my cousin is 12 and there are pictures of her in her bra and underwear and one with just her underwear and her hair covering her chest up on Facebook. guys who I know go to my high school and are 2-6 years older than her are commenting on them about how hot she is. should I say something?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• You probably should since that could be considered as child p*rnography.

• Yes you should.

• You'd better tell your aunt or send her the link to the fb-page

• No way 18 year olds are calling a topless 12 year old hot. How aren't they being shot over there? Just report it as inappropriate and FB should take it down. If she does it again talk to her and if that doesn't work her mum. That's pretty shocking. lol

• you should try to talk to your cousin first. Tell her that's not the kind of attention she wants. If she doesn't get the message talk to her mom

• Absolutely tell your aunt. She should probably put a filter on the computer and block Facebook while she's at it before this girl ruins her social life and thinks its the end of the world.

• yes you should its child p*rn.

• Yeah, that's probably not a good thing. Tell your aunt, your cousin will thank you later.

• i'd let Facebook take care of it, she knows she's not allowed to do that and Facebook knows that she is. theyll deal with it on their own terms

What Girls Said 8

• yes,but she'll hate you for it

• who gives a f*** she doesn't clearly know what she's doin and an adult should be informed so please inform an adult!

• Yes.

• Yea, I would. In fact, I did. What I did was (when my little cousin did it), I printed the proof out, and I put it in an envelope with a letter that I typed up and put it somewhere my uncle would find it (I put it in his jacket). This way he got the proof and I wasn't in the middle of it.

• Yes you should.

• this is pissing me off what would posses this little girl to do such a thing!

• by der way yes you should definetlt tell her guardians she's too young to know the consequences of her actions!

• Absolutely! If she’s under 18, & living in their house they have a right to know!

• Yes, she's too young to pose like that :/

• The bra and underwear pictures I don't see a problem with for the simple fact that is exactly what a bikini is so I don't see what the problem is. The topless ones and stuff like that omg yes that is way too far and she is way too young to be doing things like this.