Should I dye my hair black?

Or dark brown?

What do you think? I really would like to change my hair color...

And BA goes tooooooooo...

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound funny, but once you go black, you don't go back. What I mean is, if you dye your hair black, there is no way to fix it except to bleach it, which will kill your hair! That or you'll have to grow it out. You seem to have long hair, so it'll take a longggggg time for it to grow out!

• not true you don't have to bleach it. I have died my hair black and whent to lighter colors. expecially if you use products that contain alcohol it fades the color black. so you can always go back...

• anytime you put any kind of chemical in your hair you're damageing it /:

• I'm aware, but I'm just trying to reduce the amount of damage. For the love of hair!

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, its great the way it is now.

• isnt it dark brown now? Change to what you think would look best. You can always change it back. What about strawberry blonde

• I personally like black. It is my favorite hair color ever :)

• You could but..I already find you really pretty

• I like how it is in your pic actually, but dark brown might be good too.

What Girls Said 8

• Dark brown. Black hair is pretty but keep in mind it draws out ALL the imperfections in a face. I can't tell because of the lighting but going too dark may also wash your complexion out.

You're a pretty girl. I think your hair will look good despite the color.

• whoa wait is blond your natural color? consider what your roots will look like and having to redye them over ad over again..

• Personally, black is my favorite hair color. It looks like you have naturally blond hair, which is gorgeous. Considering your hair is fairly light naturally, I would suggest dying it temporarily, in case you really don't like it. I think either dark brown or black would look nice.

• I would actually go a shade lighter if I were you, not a shade darker.

• I think you should go with a dark brown.

• Go ginger!

• i think you should die it black it will make your face look brighter and more awake.

• Medium brown with golden blond streaks ;)