Ladies, looks vs personality?

Girls, which do you look for in a Guy, good looks or good personality. Are you willing to date someone you do not find really good looking because you like them as a person.

Most Helpful Girl

• its kinda a little bit of both, and not to seem shallow, its mostly personality, but the looks only come in when it comes to how a guy cares for himself, because girls want to kno the guys going to take care of them, so if he doesn't for himself then hows he going to for someone else

What Girls Said 6

• I'll be honest half way between would do it for me. I've been always asked this question, & always need to find someone who has both. No point dating a drop dead beautiful person with no personality or a nice person with no good looks/charm. Need both for me :)

• only about 1,000% :D

• Personality

As cliche as it is

• Personality.

• Unfortunately, I really want the guy to have both. I tried to date a guy that had a great personality but I felt zero physical attraction for and it didn't work. I didn't want to kiss him at all - I felt terrible. The guy I'm dating doesn't have to be super hot - average guy is perfectly fine but I have to find him attractive and he's got to be a nice guy.

• My ex wasn't good looking, in my opinion, yet still I loved him very much.

Personality, for sure!

• Thanks for the BA :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think they wil take personality over looks... at least I do(on girls lol)