Do average looking women have the most advantage in dating?

Is it true that average looking women (who are reasonably fit and well clothed) are more likely to find somebody to date than say a very attractive woman or a woman below average in looks?

I consider myself mostly average looking, but I wonder how different my social life would be if I were a bit more attractive. Would I have more guys approaching me on campus? haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• The more attractive you are, the more attention you get. Thus, if you were completely average, you would get a moderate amount of attention plus the ability to date a wide variety of guys. This is especially easy if you're average and you take the initiative.

What Guys Said 4

• If you were really attractive, that probably would be true. More guys would approach you. Guys rely heavily on the visual characteristics of a woman to lure him to that girl.

• yes its true, same for men they have done studies on this

• Yea in my opinion because I don't really go for the best looking girls because looks fade soooo

• haha. I think if you want a deeper relationship- stay an average girl. relationships with the stunning ones and the ugly ones don't last.

What Girls Said 0