Guys who aren't fat: do you have trouble finding good fitting jeans?

i learned that girls of all shapes and sizes have trouble finding the right jeans. how about you guys? I know fat guys have trouble because I am fat and I have trouble. so, do you thin guys have trouble too? I can't imagine you do.

if anyone was wondering, I only buy levi's 559 W38 L32 (but I think L30 would be fine too.)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're short and thin or tall and fat, I guess its easy. I used to be overweight it was easier then to find clothes that fit. Now its rough.

• i think its harder for a fat guy. I would know. but I don't know what's its like for a skinny guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls jeans are usually very standard. Guys have waist and inseam to make it easier.

• i don't understand what you mean.

• My name is Lexy Nhiany I saw your profile and was actracted,i decided to contacted you I want to be your friend you can reach me trough my email address (lexynhiany1@hotmail.com) Thanks and be bless, hope to hear you soon.Bye

Yours Lexy.

What Guys Said 7

• I've got plenty of luck finding pants. Though I generally don't buy jeans, so that might be part of it...

• yeah...sometimes when I bye pants they can fit perfect and shrink..when I get them bigger I have to use a belt..iv just got used to a shoelace tho

• I don't really have trouble but I buy different sized jeans.

• Yea try to find a 28x36 pair of jeans :(

• The problem I have is that I'm 6'2. If I was like, 5'11 it would be fine, but the longer the length gets, the bigger the waist gets. Most of the jeans that fit my length are like, 33/34 waist, and I fit a 30ish

• Im rather thin and I often find jeans that are flattering on me in every aspect except my junk is so exposed:/

• Most people have problems finding jeans that fit perfectly, they're jeans, denim can be cruel

• but I don't understand why a thin guy have any trouble.