What do people think of feet?

girls) in a relationship, how much does the guys feet matter to you? anyone) do you like your own feet?..do you like feet at all? why...or why not? what type of cool socks do you like to ware?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep 'em clean and unsmelly. Don't let your nails get totally disgusting. Too many guys have gross ass toenails. Otherwise, it's all good. Most women don't have fetishes about a singular body part like some guys do.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you wouldn't care about the shape?

• No. I'm not sure the shape on anyone's foot sticks out in my mind at all.

What Girls Said 5

• i dont' think it's all that important. my feet arent' that great but that's because I play a lot of sports and I stand a lot at my job. feet aren't a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what they look like. Unless there's like gross crusty skin peeling off, then I might vomit in my mouth a little and suggest some exfoliation and moisturizer.

0|0
    0|0
  • my dads feet are really weird with big sticky-outy veins... its gross. I hope I don't inherit that. would you dump a girl based on her feet?

0|0
    0|0
    • definitely not..im not a person who really judges people like that

bcuz I kno that the person with those feet don't like um either but they are the ones stuck with them

• i don't care about feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely hate feet. I don't like to look at them or touch them or have them near my face. id rather have my boyfriend wear socks than be barefoot. I don't have a problem with my feet, but I can't stand other peoples feet.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have some florescent colored striped socks with individual toe tips, imagine gloves for your feet, fantastic creations, they may look gay, I care not

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think feet are too bad. It's kind of cute when a girl paints her toe nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really mind as long as they aren't dirty and disgusting. But that rule applies to her whole body anyways...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a fan

1|0
    0|0