What to do about player wrong?!?!

I changed locations at my work maybe a month and half ago and met this guy, the first day didn't know anyone and didn't talk and he came beside me and kinda playful poked me, and he did it a lot that day. The second time I met him he offered to take me home. now the last few times at work, he's touched my butt and b00bs and has kissed me on the cheek twice and once on the lips. But he still playful pokes me. And sometimes when I say something he'll mock me an smile...But outside of work we don't text each other or nothing... And he has a girlfriend! What do I do?

ive told him several times to stop and chill out. and moved his hands
i wanna play the player... how wld I do that?
i want to play the player. how wld I do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him that if he touches you again you will smack his face in, because he is finding out how easy you are and is going a little bit further every time to see how far you will go, so he basically thinks your worth a shag and would probably put out easy, so don't let this idiot treat you like some whore and make it clear, you have made complaints about him and if it carries on your have him sacked. your worth better than this so make him realize it,x

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him to meet you somewhere but don't turn up, give him a bogus number to call you on, tell him you only sleep with men who shave their genitals, this might get him shaving them, things like that might help play him at his own game, and ask him to meet you outside a ladies underwear store, this will get him a good one.

• He's not taking you seriously, you need to make him believe you when you tell him, so next time, make it public, shout out, "touch my breats again and you get a slap, now p*ss off" everyone will hear and he will take you serious from now on,x

• Why you let him to kiss you, can't you stop him, I think you are wrong here , you should stop him lol you can't let anyone to poke you , kiss you and touch your boobs and butts,

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go. He was probably just poking you your first day of work because you looked like a nice girl and wanted you to warm up and feel comfortable at work. He has gone too far with a co-worker and I don't want you to take it the wrong way but you fell for it. Next time he goes to kiss you or touch you say something like I don't think your girlfriend would like you doing that...or stoping being a tease... or anything because you should not be treated like that. He is completely screwing with your head and that is not okay. I wish you the best! :)