What's Your Favorite Physical Attraction?

Hey girls, when it comes to physical appearance, what is your favorite thing to look at? Now obviously a guy isn't going to sit and just workout his arms all day, but I'm simply curious what your favorite physique is - do you love arms? chest? abs? legs? Is it neither and you're into facial hair? eyes? hair? height? etc.

And also, do you like guys with stubble on their face or prefer them to be completely clean shaven?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite thing to look at is a guy's body, especially his torso. Sorry I can't be any more specific than that, I just love it all. I don't care about height one bit and even facial features take second place to body. I'd date a guy with an average face if he had a super hot body but I would never date a skinny guy. I can already see all the thumbs down I'll get for this paragraph.

Oh and to answer your second question, I prefer clean shaven guys.

• thumbs up! I think that so many guys here wouldn't have girl issues if they spent the time getting themselves in great shape lol

What Girls Said 11

• I would deff have to say that hair is a big deal in my book, long short/curly straight I don't mind as long as you have hair. If you don't then your sol jk, Next would be eyes doesn't matter what color as long as I can see your underbelly through them then that's a plus. Last would deff be forearms/shoulders exspecially if they are naturally veiny lol. I'm not sure why but its pretty sexy in my case. I love a guy with a five aclock shadow and clean shaven look, it depends on if he can pull off the moutain man look vs. the suave clean cut 007 look.

• A guy's smile is most attractive to me, especially when it comes to his eyes. But I don't find guys with too much muscle attractive. A little muscle is good though.

A stubble can look good, depends on the guy. But I'd prefer if he were clean shaven, since it wouldn't itch me while kissing him.

• I like broad, tough shoulders. that's the first thing I look at. As for face, I like it completely shaven.

• i look at the buld of the guy. I like wide shoulders and I like good posture in a man. I prefer arms over abs any day and I LOVE a nice back, menaing his muscles on his back are obvious. I like clean shaven guys and I also like medium length skater hair, brown and green or brown eyes.

• The entire look...not a particular area...=p

• the first thing I notice about a guy are his eyes. nice eyes and a cute smile always get me. I do like nice strong arms and shoulders as well. the stubble thing...i think it depends on the guy, like if they can pull it off or not. I like a little stubble tho. makes ya look tough haha

• Shoulders, and the face hair thing is different from a guy to another.

• Shoulders! Haha I thought I was weird but it seems to be more common than I thought. Also face, I like pretty faced boys haha. Don't usually go for the facial hair but, there are exceptions.

• a man with broad shoulders and nice arms will do so I'll feel secured and ofcourse I prefer a tall guy :)

• I like a cute face most but I also like nice shoulders and a guy whos on the tall side. (:

• I'm an avg. tall person who likes heels, so I prefer men I like taller than me. I attract first to face and smile. Nicely build will do, but not too much as if they spent all day in the gym.

What Guys Said 0