What do you do to attract guys?

Questions for girls and guys!

Girls: what do you do to attract guys?

Guys: what do you like girls to do to attract you?

PLEASE answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• eye contact. ALWAYS works;)

but don't look too much cause you'll scare him off:p

• actually he looks at me more than I look at him :Pe's looking at me but his jaw line drives me crazy so sometimes when I look at him I can't stop looking!

• haha totally normal:p

What Guys Said 9

• "alpha male" type of guy: Put as much makeup on as is plausible. And show your boobs.

all the other, normal, guys: Be friendly, smile, drop a hint once a while. And do NOT play hard to get.

• Really? Playing hard to get is that much of a deal breaker?

• Yes, If I start flirting with a girl, she flirts back a little and then starts playing hard to get, I move on. And with me a lot of other guys. Because they think she lost interest or because they think she's a bitch because she's playing hard to get.

• agree with answerer do not play hard to get

• Look healthy. that is what the society finds attractive, and that is one of the ways to look your best. Take care of your skin your body and your diet.

If you look at a Gorgouse girl or a guy. You will find that whatever attracts you to them is their health. Shainy hair nd eyebrows, full face(meat not unhealthy bony look), Great body(not just curves), no saggy skin. Just overall healthy. Some people are born with that look and some have to work to get it.

Smiling and looking approachable will get people to talk to you and want to get to know. If you don't look your best, smiling and other stuff will not just do the trick.

Statistically people that look their best get better jobs and a higher pay.

• What do I do to attract guys? WELP I am unafraid to be cool! and completly real, and I listen twice as much as I talk that's why I have two ears and one mouth.

what do I do to attract girls, the same thing except I do it less, and they attracted to me more :D

• Smile, don't play mind-games, touch my arm/shoulder/leg.

• Look good and flirt with me and I'd know what's up

• I like it when women ask me thoughtful questions and let me make the first move.

• Smile :D

• Uh, initiate something with me I guess. lol

• show confidence. I like girls who practice what they preach.

What Girls Said 7

• i try to make jokes and be really smiley and laugh. And all guys like to be touched so I usually give soft touches on their arms/shoulder or knee

• Bring out the inner sweet heart, make eye contact and smile, have a good conversation with them (but don't constantly agree with them because you feel you have to) Give your own point of view, have fun with him, light touching. If you like gaming, he'll think that's pretty cool. Be confident, express your interests. If you end up kissing him, lightly brush your fingers down the back of his neck, they get all happy inside when you do that. :)

• um.. at what stage? Initial I assume by looking after myself. Styled, nice hair, good skin, good hygiene etc

Meeting and so on by having a good sense of humor and being bubbly and overall friendly

• be myself bascially. I'm witty, funny, down to earth and guys ALWAYS love that. I always wear cute clothes and when I'm going out my hair is always done nice. I never have to wear makeup and I can look bummy one day yet guys still approach me

• smart funny smile, smell good link

• I show up somewhere and there are guys. They talk, I talk, we laugh, BOOM. Chemistry.

• Be a good girl...