Do you wear a bra in bed, because isn't it bad for you?

I may be wrong.

[This question is aimed towards other females]

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wear a bra to bed. Except on rare occasions where I get caught up and end up stuck staying somewhere overnight unexpectedly. Otherwise I take it off before bed even if I'm sleeping in my clothes. Home, ex's house, friend's house, doesn't matter. I'd rather be comfortable. Bras tend to pinch and squeeze when you're shifting around like that so I find it really uncomfortable to sleep that way. I also don't wear one if I'm just hanging out at home. Plus I wear a bra for like 12 hours a day, so they need room to breathe and move around, lol.

What Guys Said 16

• You're hot... what was the question? Something about taking your bra off?

• I've said it before, I'll say it again: you shouldn't go to bed wearing anything over your boobs tighter than your boyfriends hands!

• i just want to throw this out there. my balls are about the same size as ping pong balls. now if I go commando when I sleep they won't get all saggy and sh*t when I'm 50 or will they?

• I thought that bras make the muscles and the tissue in the chest area lazy, which would cause sagging.

Anyway, it's fine that a girl wears a bra when we just go to sleep, but I'd want her to stay naked after sex.

• I don't. I don't want my boobs to be perky like torhment said.

• No I don't wear a bra to bed...

• I wear mine on my head. Can't afford a night cap. :-(

• What if you constrict your bawls while you sleep?

• Keeps them where you want them, I guess. Also reduced the likelihood of squishing them. Nobody likes to have squished nurries.

• True enough. Shall I get the scalpel and cotton?

• Nah, let's do this wilderness style! :D

• sadly I don't have boobs :*(

• my male friend wears a man bra... because he's over weight- his t*ts still sag

• wearing one at night as well as day will restrict the growth of your breasts

• Are you sure you are a dude playing as a girl? what girl in the right mind will ask a question like this, with a profile picture like yours.

• holy sh*t that's some horrible grammar

• Yay, girls talking about their boobs

• What would girls be like if there was no bras?

• I don't wear bras.

What Girls Said 47

• i take it off every chance I get after work and school. I hate wearing bras.

• No, it's not bad for you. It actually promotes "perkiness". It's a common misconception that sleeping with a bra on is bad for you.

Ideally, you are supposed to sleep with a bra and no underwear.

Yes, I sleep with a bra when I'm not sleeping nakey.

• I don't wear one in bed, they need some free time to wobble around as they please in my opinion :P

• sometimes >< I normally just knock out so I forget to take it off sometimes :(

• No I don't.

I don't know if it's bad for me or not, but really, in bed, it's far more comfortable with out one.

• I only wear my bra to sleep if I pass out at a party lol..

at home, it always comes off before bed.. Once I know I'm not going out, and not expecting anyone in, I take it off..

• nope. it is bad for you and it's really uncomfortable.

some info on this topic:

link

• I know it's better to wear one in bed if you have big boobs, but I mainly don't wear one most nights. It's so much comfier without it.

• I'll wear a sports bra to bed with certain tops so that I'm not basically revealing off, but normal bras are just uncomfortable to sleep in. Not sure about the health thing. I heard that was just a myth, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

• I do not wear a bra in bed. I feel like I can breathe easier without it. It feels better too.

• I wear it to bed, but I'm so used to having it on me that I actually feel kind of uncomfortable when without it. Of course I don't shower in it and I don't wear it under my bathing suit, I also have one dress that is quite tight and requires no bra, so that's also when I don't wear one.

• I wear A bra size so if I go out without it, it won't matter so I don't sleep wearing a bra for sure ;)

• One side says it's bad; the other side [ particularly women with larger breast ] say it isn't. I really don't know. I don't wear one to bed because it's uncomfortable. Plus, it's good to let them get some "fresh air."

• No, it's not bad for you, that's just an urban legend. I wear a sports bra to bed, but not the bras with underwire, clips or anything that can cause me discomfort. Some girls choose not to wear them to bed because it makes them feel uncomfortable and constricted.

• No I don't. It's not bad for you. Urban legend.

• Yes I do. The only times I ever take it off is when I am wearing a bathing suit or taking a shower. I hate the feeling of no bra, because it feels heavy, disgusting and saggy. Though, I have quite big breasts for my size so I'm pretty sure it is good what I am doing.

No, it isn't bad for you.

• sport bras shrink them I think. or make them firmer... not sure haha.

• I know but they need to be freeeee! I mean free of constriction & pressure sometimes; my Dr said it's simply better to go no bra for circulation issues.

• Haha I know Cassandra. But if just feels really weird not wearing a bra.

Sports bras? lol I just wear my normal bra. I have always worn my bra to sleep every since I started wearing them, which was a long time ago. They don't appear to have shrunken? In fact they look bigger...

• I never wear my bra to bed. Got to give the girls a little freedom now and then!

• I never wear a bra to bed. As soon as I get home, I take off my bra actually. It's more comfortable without one - I'm a 32A, so I've basically got no boobs to begin with. I refuse to sleep with a bra on. (:

• I wear my bra to bed always! My mom made fun of me. But its bad for your bra not you. So just put on the crappy bra to bed.

• No, I do not. It's uncomfortable lol. I heard that it was bad for you but, Iam not quite sure. At my aunts house I have to when ever I stay over ( she finds it "inappropriate") because there are teenage boys in the house but, what sicko looks at their much younger FIRST cousin and their own little sister my aunt is strange haha.

• no I don't wear one... I'm a free spirit

• no I don't

• I have always slept with a bra on. It wasn't until recently that I started not wearing one to bed on occasion. But I still feel better with one on.

• I dont, but I probably should start. No one wants boobs down to their knees when they're 40 :s

• That's not really as issue when we sleep, I mean yeah they move over to the sides or get squished a little but the gravity thing pulling them downward. Hey watta ya gonna do?

• It is if you've got big boobs.

• I wear one to bed,(most nights, sometimes I don't) just a sports bra though. So no hooks, wires or anything else to be poking or pinching you while you are sleeping...

• No I don't wear a bra at night. I wear one all day, I'd rather not wear it at night too. I see no reason to wear one at night. My boobs aren't that big, I could probably go around during the day without a bra too.

• if my roommate is around I'll wear a sports bra and t shirt, but if I'm alone I'll just wear a tshirt

• Mostly I do. I don't know if it is bad for me I just know my blood circulation hasn't stopped yet.

• No.

• I don't wear one. I read it can cause breast cancer

• More from Girls
    17