I need a new style, and ideas?

I'm a college student and I want to try a new style, nothing extreme like going goth or emo or anything, but maybe more casual American? I'm 6'1, 160lbs, so tall and slim.. light brown hair curls only at the ends. but just enough so I can't have a spiked up hairstyle without my hair becoming rock hard from the gel. I have an athletic build, I'm strong, but not bulging with muscles. I guess I have the body of a soccer player.. just not as good of a six pack :P oh yeah, I have hazel eyes.

any other questions about me just ask.

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm how about something like Chace Crawford? Slim or nicely fitted jeans with a nice tee/button up shirt/sweater (casual, not huge wool thing your grandma gives you for Christmas :P), with a simple colored shoes (a solid black/brown/gray). It's very easy/simple look that doesn't take a ton of thought :)

(disclaimer: I am not suggesting his style because I'm a crazy obsessed fan (which I am not), I just think it would suit guys your type)

Good luck! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • How about something urban? In my opinion, the best urban style icon is Kanye West so you should definitely copy him.

Here are a few examples:

link

link

link

link

I could go on with the links forever, I just love his style!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.