How much muscle on a guy is good?

Like do you want a guy who has a bodybuilders body or a body belonging to a boxer or fighter

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a huge fan of muscles. A moderate amount is good. Bodybuilders are deffo not attractive, imo.

• The toned look is nice! Wink! lol

• Everybody is different but personally muscles are not my must in a guy, but if you are not obese and is just a little toned, I have no problem.

• I like a boxer/ fighter build better for muscle. A body builder is just too bulky for me. A word of advice for you: One person's opinion isn't statistically what all girls like.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro, don't worry about what girls think. What do you like? If you feel confident with a bodybuilder look then workout like that, if you don't then you don't. Every girl wants something different.

• i agree with this, you shouldn't try to match what we want you should do what you want to do

• I think a good moderation between muscle building and toning is good. All good things come in moderation