Are tall girls intimidating?

Are tall girls intimidating? Are we unapproachable?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• How tall?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5'9" and up

• Being 6'3" myself (which seems to be only slightly above average amongst the guys I hang out with) I wouldn't consider 5'9" to be 'tall'. The last girl I liked was about my height and I did not find her more intimidating than others.

What Guys Said 10

• No not really but since I'm 6'3", I'm still taller than most girls in my school. But I like the fact that they are almost eye level with me. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean your not unapproachable. It's just some guys think about how they would look with a girl before they actually approach her. A short guy and tall girl does look sorta odd. It just depends what the guys preferance is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bullsh*t, you certainly are approachable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes, kinda. But I'm a short guy myself.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it weird for you to date someone taller, if even say, it's only by a few inches?

• I could handle an inch or two taller, but then she couldn't wear heels.

• Not really. Not very many girls are taller than 5'11, and if they were, I'd still be open to dating them. I wouldn't mind it. If anything, they would mind me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore than any other girls. I can't approach any of them :(

0|0
    0|0
  • sort of by I find a lot of them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • na,but then again I'm tall

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends how tall, like 6'3+ then yes, 5'9-6'0 no, since I'm 6'2.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if the guy is shorter than the tall girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy that feels intimidated by or would write off a girl because of her height is a douche!

0|1
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, almost everyone is shallow to some extent, men and women. I wouldn't say it's immature, as most men seem to prefer shorter women and most women seem to prefer taller men.

• I fail to see what maturity has to do with this. Children seem to worry about the height of the people they hang out with a lot less than adults, so if anything, feeling intimidated by someone because of their height should be taken as a sign of maturity, not immaturity :p