31% (4)38% (3)34% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I MEAN BOOTS LOL
this question is going to be a fail now lmao

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen lots of cowboys. And thankfully, not a one of them has boobs.

1|0
    0|0
    • good to know lol

• And the boots look good.

Of course, if it's the right girl wearing them, even ropers look good.

What Guys Said 9

• lol

thanks for making my day

1|0
    0|0
    • btw

i like em but mostly on women not girls

n by women I mean in late twenties

• You can show me your cowgirl boobs any day :D

but ya, I don't mind em. Sometimes they are cute, sometimes they're dumb.

2|3
    0|0
  • Are you sure that wasn't intentional with the boobs? False advertising? I clicked on the links before I saw your 'update'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cowgirl boobs better.

And to answer about the links that have nothin to do with boobs, I think the black ones in the second picture look better because they're black, but look silly with a dress like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell me more about these cowboy boobs...

0|1
    0|0
    • yea sorry to dissapoint you xD

• Yay boobs!

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao I love boobs :D jk cowboy boots look OK on some girls, on fat girls they look funny :P I don't mean chubby, but fat

0|0
    0|0
  • cowboy boob ate better

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hard to find a dress that match

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like cowboy boots, I am trying to find a pair for myself :) But I love the first ones, the black with the detail, they look more authentic and the detailing adds interest.

I think cowboy boots are a great way to create a new look. You can pair them with jeans or put them with a floral dress, even a black dress would look good too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I had to laugh. =P I like them, I'm just picky about the style. I have a pair that are just like your first link, except they're black and a shorter, more just past ankle-height. I'm rather fond of them, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao... well I don't know about cowboy boobs but uh cowboy boots, I don't usually like em but the ones you picked are cute. too bad you can't go back and edit questions on here huh? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, you totally just made my day. XD (I was imagining boobs with little cowboy hats...XD)

As for the boots, I like the brown ones with the slight wrinkle/fold in them. I feel like it looks cooler and less like a workboot. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • cowboy boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I really do like boobs rofl jkjk but um I'm not a huge fan of girls in heeled cowboy boots. I really like actual cowboy boota but they're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cool

0|0
    0|0