Guys! What outfit do you think is most attractive on a woman?

Do you prefer short shorts, skirts or dresses? If skirts or dresses, do you like it in a particular color? Do you like floral prints? Please don't say 'nothing' hahah.

sorry about the inspecificness. What CASUAL clothing do you like women to wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually end up liking whatever the girl feels is her best outfit, but I'm not picky. I love jeans, dresses N skirts. My favorite look on a girl is to have a shirt tucked in or something cinched/belted at the waist because of how it shows off the curves, but I've yet to see any girl wear anything where I was like, I want nothing to do with her dressed like that! Just don't wear something you don't like just because others do. My BFF has to to tuck in her shirts for work, N while it looks BEYOND cute N figure forming/flattering, she HATES doing it so she just don't look right/like herself. It shows she's wearing something she hates...

What Guys Said 10

• Um..that's a tough one. I think like sun dresses are the best or maybe short shorts. Those aren't too bad either.

• short sexy black dress, tall heels, thigh high stockings :) Looks good on 90% of girls :)

• Nothing beats short shorts, unless they are on a cow. Form fitting dresses in blue/black/red that end about mid thigh are sexy too.

• Skirts drive me crazy lol. Perferably dark color one.

• I like what is visually appealing to me and turns me on in a sexual way. Levi's with a t-shirt is my favorite by far. Whether the word attractive applies to this I am not sure.

• skirts. I don't care what color just skirts in general

• for this one I would say.. jeans esp skinny jeans, jean short shorts or leggings

• Girls can look good in anything. It all depends on the girl.

• skirts-if she has great legs and a nice waist. I like ripped jeans on a girl also

• birthday suit

What Girls Said 0