If you would dye your hair a crazy color, what would it be and why?

if you should dye your hair a crazy color what would it be and why

me maybe blue

Most Helpful Girl

• red, orange, or pink. I think it'd be fun to dye my hair really brightly just temporarily.

What Guys Said 4

• is multiple colors ok?

If so black, green and blue

If just one, I'd have to say ocean blue!

• ANYTHING really . . . I've always had dark brown hair . . . and living in Australia where heaps of guys are blond, or at least have lighter hair, it's spactacularly boring.

but if I had to choose . . . perhaps . . . dark red maybe? . . . I don't know what that would look like on me though. . .

• Dark blue. It's just so vibrant.

• white ... because it would be weird to look old at my age .

What Girls Said 20

• <-----

Just because. On a whim, just like all of my other style choices.

• SOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR GUTS D:

I wouldn't have ever done that in a million years, I'm such a p**** :(

• Hahaha awww, no you're not! <33

• It would be the color of rihanna hair currently. kind of like the pic that you have up.

I love the color..but, I KNOW I could never pull it off. HAHA.

• Purple my hair curently is mostly purple right now or blue wish looks nice.I do it cause I like it and its a fun way to express myself and I don't care what people think :)

• I've dyed my hair red, purple and blue (at different times), but they were pretty dark shades of those colors. Except for the red, I had bright red highlights.

I'd definitely dye my hair lilac, but alas, I don't intend on dying my hair anymore. I like my hair when it's alive, haha.

• I want to dye my hair this color, link not the cit, but the color! =D

• purple!

• nothing is crazy enough for me lol ove already died it every color I could find lol...

• White/silver ! :D

• purple because that's what my hair is now. I do it because it shows how different I am

• link

BLUE

• White or a deep red, I'm too chicken to ever do it though.. unless it's temporary and wouldn't damage my hair. :p

• Dark Purple! : ) Cause I like it! : )

• Dark Pink, I just like that color :3

• Well my favourites always been fire-engine red but my craziest would probably have been blue :)

• Crimson :)

• red like Rihanna

• PINK! but a pale pink I've wanted pink hair since I was 4 :P

• White!

• reddish blonde

• Green or blue. I mean, if I'm going for a dye job at all, it would HAVE to be a completely crazy color. I would avoid purple or red because those fade into odd colors.

• In all fairness, green and blue fade into pretty strange colors too, lol. Green fades into a crazy yellowish pea green, and blue often ends up kind of green-looking as well. Purple usually fades to cotton candy pink, and red fades or orange if it's kind of yellow-toned.

• **red fades TO orange if it's kind of yellow-toned, or pink if it's more purple-toned.

• Even on dark hair? My friend died hers green once (and navy another time) and the color lasted for months!