Girls would you rather be with a man that's a perfect ten?

that's just a normal average guy or a 7 that commands people respect with just his presence, doesn't even have to speak he walks in the room and its known he's the alpha

i didn't say scares people, just respect, like when the kind or respect a professor or say I don't know a doctor,lawyer, that kind or respect , they are not scary are they
i mean perfect ten in terms of looks, same with the 7
everybody gets a plus one, what's up with all the down arrows

Most Helpful Girl

• perfect ten,the alpha guy doesn't sound very fun

• why doesn't he sound fun? he could be fun he's just noticeably probably the smartest strongest dude in the room

• Also a prof is not a techer

• if the guy is nice,funny,friendly and not stuck up-i'd choose him,this isn't about looks,it's about personality,i didn't choose the 10 cause he's hot,i chose him cause I dislike the 7-IF he's like a teacher (and wtf do you mean by a prof. isn't a teacher? what's that got to do with anything?)

What Girls Said 6

• I think we all have different opinions on what a perfect ten is.

• wife, a user on here is parading around with your anon girl and anon guy bounty avatar.

• well, I instinctively knew the idiocy stemmed from a male. :D

<333

• LMAO! XD I know that's not even a girl reaction. XD <3333333

• I don't like to look at it that way.. or to even rate people, like Megan said we all have different opinions on who's considered attractive or not.

Now for your question..nope, usually men that are considered a "perfect ten" are rather narcissistic, and cocky.. I'd be perfectly happy with a guy that was considered "average" by others and had an amazing personality that I loved.

- It's not always about looks, they fade.

• I'm a dumbass, I don't understand how to rate people (or how people are rated). SO, I'll answer this by rewording your question in a way I can answer to get my +3.

"Girls would you rather be with a hot guy or an average guy?"

Honestly, a guy can be really hot but if he has a horrible personality I won't give him the time of day. What would be the point of being with someone who's nice to look at, but not so nice to listen to?

• average looks wise

• I'd rather be with a guy who has an awesome personality despite what he look like, does that make sense?

• yup

• I'd take the ten. Not because he's more attractive, but because I don't go for that whole macho alpha male thing.

• who said anything about macho alpha crap its not like he's staring people down

• "he walks in the room and its known he's the alpha"

• perfect ten.

i don't wanna be with a dude that scares people.

• who said anything about scares people, I said respect

• LOL. what planet do you live on? how deluded can you be? it has been scientifically proven that positive traits are associated with attractive people despite who they really are.

• not deluded at all, and of course attractive people will be seen as having good genes, but your assuming people won't be able to see threw bullsh*t when its in there face. maybe some wont, but the rest of us know their idiots anyways so their opinions don't matter

• id much rather be with a sweet sensitive 5 or under. as long as there's something there. I would date some one higher on the chart to, but it would have to be love. not a crush or sumthin wierd.

What Guys Said 4

• Part of being a 10 means you're capable of being an alpha. Personality is a large factor when determining the attractiveness of others. You can be beautiful but if you have the wrong personality, you might as well be hideous.

• 'Alpha' doesn't mean what you think it means.

• you don't know what an alpha male is, a body builder is not an alpha, he's just a big dude, probably get his ass beat in any sort of athletic competition

• You think that because you're wrong about what an Alpha Male is. I'm saying its not a good thing

• A woman who's in love with a guy who's a 7 and has a lot of respect for him would probably see him as a 10 anyway.

• atleast now we know the shallow girls on here

• I must say, I'm actually surprised at one of them

• yeah so was i, kinda makes me sad really, just reinforces previous thoughts about women