Girls with amazing bodies but O.K. faces and a weird attitude?

There is a girl that sits beside me in one of my classes and she has an amazing body and a pretty nice face but she has these odd bags under her eyes.. (idk either, or how that happens but) She always touches me and talks to me for any reasons but I'm not sure if I like her or not? She's a little stuck up but she is also nice and she's 5'9.

Would you date her or no? Girls answer too if you have your own opinion

Thanks. Have the confidence to say that not anon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to meet her first before I made a decision.

What Girls Said 9

• You seem pretty shallow. She's definitely good enough for you, but you for her? I don't think so. If you're contemplating based off looks, then you should not approach her.

• I included the attitude so no? How would that be basing only off of looks? I said she has a weird attitude and stuck-up. Neither did I say I'm too good for her. Stop msking assumptions I'm just asking other people what they would do? Isn't thaf why we are here?

• so...you want to date her just cause she has a nice body? well,that's not at all shallow.

• Read what I just posted as I comment on the girl below you.

• uhh you should read it yourself,you're basically saying-she's weird and stuck up-but she has a nice body so I should PROBABLY date her?

• Well if that's the way you interpret sh*t then that's fine by me.

• Hahaha. People! Come on now! The dude is just asking for some advice! Here's the thing, if she's right for you, you'll know. Don't knock her off the list for some bags(?) under her eyes. That's a tiny thing in the scenario. If you like her personality you'll find her more attractive (generally); if you hang out make it casual so you guys can show the real person you are. This way if you're not feeling it you can just stay friends too and leave it be. It's a win-win.

• @ odd bags under her eyes - maybe she doesn't get enough sleep or it could be genetic who knows but that's not a reason to not like someone. Personality is more important. really don't understand why you put her height though. Is she taller than you? Being a tall girl myself I understand the frustration of finding someone significantly taller than me since the average guy is 5'9". If her height is a problem, don't let her know that. Although I think its just another excuse for you to say you are just not into her. If you don't like her, don't date her. You will just open up a can of possible stalker worms ok.

• Hmm... Are you the same guy who once said there's a girl in your classs who likes you & sits by you & annoys you? :S

• Yes :) different class tho lol this is my psyc class haha

• Let me rephrase that.. I don't flirt hardly at all and then that's why I haven't had one... And I just don't hookup with anuone why do you think I'm asking this lol. Not a player.

• Ok, I'll make it simple for you. You could either go out with her or not. If your gunna gp out with her for a bit don't because its going to get werid, but if you really like her go for it. No bashing & dashing please lol.

• lol at your title.

Ask her to hang out so you can get a better sense of what she's like. If she's cool date her, if she's not.. Well at least you know.

• I made the question fast don't make fun of me :(

• aww lol, I'm not making fun of you. If it wasn't for that title I wouldn't have answered it :]

• no. you gota wait for your perfect. if your to caught up with sum1 you don't like, you might miss someone you do. trust me. love is better than lust.

• sigh... just sigh.

• And whys that?

• i agree with the point the girls below me have made. I think you should just get to know her better. no point dating someone you think is stuck up.

• I think the real problem lies in your personality. I can see that you seem very shallow, ignorant, judgmental and stupid.

• I will drink to that one. I agree with you so much. She is better off without him.

What Guys Said 4

• How the christ would we know? What sort of description is that?

• I'd give her a chance. What do you have to lose? She's interested in you.

• But if it foesnt work out I'm beside her for the whole semester?

• well how about this. Tell her you are just interested in sex. That way if she wants to she can choose if she wants to sex you or not. But leading people on ain't cool. Front is every where and some girls will give it up just because so you don't need to be deceptive.

• That's just taking advantage of someone physically. I never stated to lead her on. I merely stated to just give her a chance on a date. If he's not interested in her, then he needs let her go.

• Take her out and see what happens. Give her a chance.

• stick to your standards. if you don't like her, you don't like her

• Not sure tho, by the way there is a wanaba rapper in my school and his rap name is skyb lol

• ask yourself this: do you like her, or do you want to one-night her?

nd cool those are my initials haha